Blue NSX without Many Parts

I know this car.
The "mechanic" he's talking about in his narrative is Larry from NSXModified. Everytime I was over there, I would see Larry and Butch wheel this car out and stash it somewhere in the parking lot. Needless to say, Larry really screwed up this car. It's a shame though, it would have been a beautiful conversion if it were finished correctly.

Joel said:
I know this car.
The "mechanic" he's talking about in his narrative is Larry from NSXModified. Everytime I was over there, I would see Larry and Butch wheel this car out and stash it somewhere in the parking lot. Needless to say, Larry really screwed up this car. It's a shame though, it would have been a beautiful conversion if it were finished correctly.

Has somebody caught this guy??

Joel,
private me and tell me everything you know about this car--very interested--track!!!! i already know that this car had been in accident classified as 'total' on acura list and on nsx prime faq.

it is horrible to see something like this in our community. lets just hope that it will never happen to any of us. i am sure there are a few attorney here in the house--lets do some pro bono. if not, i will definitely do some pro bono work pertaining to this kind of issue when i pass my bar :D

calvin

Joel said:
I know this car.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in this as well. It could be my first NSX!! I'm handy in the garage so it doesn't intimidate me. Any more info would be great!

Last edited:
newbie to the site, but would like to receive any additional information you all have heard about this car. i would like to use this car as a project vehicle for my shop as well as for show. any and all info is greatly appreciated. you can personal message, instant message, or email whatever is best for you. thanks again.

cf
xtremecustomz

Back