• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Blue convex mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally i'm here , it took me 30 mins for that register.. :( i'm a vendor of blue convex in s2ki please PM me if you have any question :)

Last edited:
Yay! Now that the host of the party is here, let's get started.

1. Jrz
2. LMR
3. kuni
4. hlakhani
5. comtec
6. GUNDAN323
7. greenberet
8. 99 rs
9. Ghayes23
10. huck-jai
11. Grimeas
12. dreamerstudio
13. lithiumus
14. synergy004
15. d.n
16. _SAM_
17. gsrboy
18. Zishan
19. Pkim
20. NA1VTEC

i just talked to my manufacturer and they are closed for the Chinese new year for 2 weeks Booooooo.. so while we are waiting i wanna ask you guys that you have any spare side mirror on both side left and right coz i need it for the template though .For the one who give me the mirror ,i will do the free shipping in return and also install the blue convex in the housing so you don't need to worry about cracking it while installing :) . it will take 3-4 weeks to produce and for the shipping cost i always ship via USPS priority for $ 7 shipped already included paypal fee and $15 shipped included paypal fee for international.:smile::biggrin::cool::wink: sorry for the delay...

I'd send mines to you but, car is having issues and I still need to test drive it after every little tinker so my hands are tied as of now. We have members all over the country so might have a member in your area that you could work with to save down time from shipping if you post where your location is. I could only offer you a cut out/ tracing at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back