Blue 2002+ on 54th b'tween 5th & Madison

November 15th around 8 pm. Anyone? If so, how does it feel driving that thing through midtown? Terrifying? Went to the bar at Rothmann's Steakhouse "just for one" with a buddy and saw it drive by, as they had the front of the place opened up. I commented "wow, that was hot" and my friend thought I was referring to the extreme talent that generally is in that area. Not being a car guy, he gave me a lot of sh&% when he realized I was talking about the NSX.

:eek: Why anyone would drive a nice car in New York Shitty is beyond me. I usually bent a wheel or my car got broken into almost everytime I drove into the city. I once parked my Jeep Grand Cherokee infront of the John Jay School of Criminal Law and it was stolen in 15 minutes. You couldn't pay me enough to own a car there, nevertheless drive one in NYC again. :biggrin:

DocL said:
:eek: Why anyone would drive a nice car in New York Shitty is beyond me. :

2 bent and 2 cracked SSR are a painful reminder to me to not drive in NYC anymore. Im staying there on WED night and Im definatly parking in a garage.

Just went thru there this weekend with you know who and you just have to be careful where you drive and leave your car. I dont take it there when I dont have to but on Ferrari chat this is a list of streets to avoid in the city. My buddy hit a metal plate covering some new construction work and it took his 360's bumper off.

did you happen to see if the nsx was tinted? i was in lower manhattan about 1-2 months ago, and seen one driving in traffic with me to the holland tunnel. =)

and yes, nyc is a pain to drive in. i was just there yesterday... and the overall driving isn't that "bad"... minus the old stone roads in SoHo...and major construction in financial district...but parking is another story... they love to bump pple to fit in a small spot...

Back