• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy BLT's Interior light group buy Retina frying brightness

firstBatch.jpg

First batch of 20 are done and kits are shipping as soon as tomorrow!!! For those who have confirmed orders through this thread I'll be sending you a PM soon for payment and final details.

Also, I have completed testing the Targa dome light and will be ordering parts to produce at least 5 kits. The price will be $80 for the group buy which is a $25 savings from the original list price.

EDIT - As of 6/12 8:30am PST I have responded to all interested parties. If I have somehow missed you I apologize and please let me know!

Quick shipping, fast install, took only 5 mins, very fine craftsman ship.

Bryan

Last edited:
Snapped some pics of the new NSX-T dome lights. They will blow your... EYES! I dare say you might need a welders mask to install them! I have enough parts to make 5 more so order quick because they won't last long!

Dome01.jpg

Dome02.jpg

Also, I have a new and improved V2 footwell light pictured left with the old model on the right. 100% more LEDs and it uses the most powerful 5mm LED money can buy. Its also still $15 so no price change!

Floor.jpg

Lastly I have 15 interior lights left and have sold 25 so far. Again, to convert a NSX interior light's to LEDs requires at max 5 panels so that means I can take about 3 more orders!!! :eek:

Just sent you money, added $15 for the footwell. Please add that to my order. There is only one, right? Drivers side?

Also.... Is this now TOO BRIGHT? like annoying bright? I am not sure I want to fry my retina even though this is your new marketing lingo... LOL

Just sent you money, added $15 for the footwell. Please add that to my order. There is only one, right? Drivers side?

Also.... Is this now TOO BRIGHT? like annoying bright? I am not sure I want to fry my retina even though this is your new marketing lingo... LOL

i was going to ask the same thing LOL.

Its tough to say since brightness is subjective. The way I approach my products and design is to satisfy a objective which is to produce the brightest light possible, hence my company name Bright Light Tech.

For the interior lights they are made to be bright since they are used for illumination and are simply amazing for this purpose. The dome lights will light up the entire cabin... the footwell lights will constantly remind you to get your carpets cleaned... the door lights will alert you of the dog poo outside your door as well as the car behind you that your door is open. You will defiantly be convinced this is how car interior lights should be from the factory... these lights are simply perfection for the NSX.

If you are not happy with the lights and can offer some feedback and suggestions for improvements let me know! I will defiantly work it out with you so that we can constantly offer the community the next great product.

Realistically how long should these last?

installed my panels today. took me just a few minutes. very easy plug and play. cant wait till tonight to really see how bright they are. but even in the day they are pretty bright.

Put on your shades first.

Floor.jpg

Lastly I have 15 interior lights left and have sold 25 so far. Again, to convert a NSX interior light's to LEDs requires at max 5 panels so that means I can take about 3 more orders!!! :eek:[/QUOTE]

I will take a floor one to complete the lighting.

Bryan

Richard hi. I have been pming you to send me your address so I can send funds to you. My paypal account is deactivated, so I will send you a check. Please pm me your address so I can overnight you a check. Thanks, Frank

I need some help if you see this Richard.

Last edited:
Back