Black NSX spotted IN Bklyn.

I spotted a Black NSX w/ tints at the Kings Plaza Mall parking lot (2nd floor). It got me worried since I saw owner park it in between( rather close to) two ordinary cars.
I just wanted to let the owner know that it looked nice, CLEAN, and A M A Z I N G.. Man, I want one soooo bad, I even got into a small argument with my girlfriend since I was staring at it for a certain period of time.

minsbang said:
I spotted a Black NSX w/ tints at the Kings Plaza Mall parking lot (2nd floor). It got me worried since I saw owner park it in between( rather close to) two ordinary cars.
I just wanted to let the owner know that it looked nice, CLEAN, and A M A Z I N G.. Man, I want one soooo bad, I even got into a small argument with my girlfriend since I was staring at it for a certain period of time.

If she does not understand, you better get one that does. :D

If the car had a huge spoiler, i'd bet it was bailey's car (acura nsx pilot).

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

It looked completely stock except for the tints. OMG, just by thinking about it makes my heart beat abit faster.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

It wasnt me and you would never catch my car alone in Brooklyn at Kings plaza and I would rather walk five blocks then park between two cars in a tight space. Unless that tight space was inbetween two other nsx's ..lol

See you at Nsx Day Mike

Back