• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Bilstein + H&R combo

• Thread starter Thread starter HDA
  • Start date Start date

HDA

Experienced Member
Bilstein + H&R combo & Koni + Eibach combo

I am switching to KW V3 hence the sale.

Bilstein + H&R:
Ready to install with top hats, working no problem when removed. Good drop, great shocks! I would not put the H&R on the oem shocks as they would blow sooner or later
These have less than 10000 miles, no rust or leaks, great overall feeling.

$500 + shipping, I prefer pickup.

20150607_171519.jpg

Koni + Eibach:
In my quest for the best suspension system I also have available a set of Koni + Eibach.
I bought the Koni new and driven then maybe 2000 miles with 2 trackdays. Great shocks, I liked better the bilstein but this was overall a very nice setup! Open to offer, I paid close to $1k to get these shocks + springs.

They do not come with top hats

$Offers considered

Last edited:
Bilstein and h&r are sold.

koni and eibach progressive are available although the still on the car.

500 for the shocks, 200 for the springs, 600 together. No top hats!

Up!The only set for sale is the Koni + Eibach.I am the first owner of the Koni shocks (bough new) and will come shipped in their original boxes with tools, knobs, etc.I can split the Eibach from the Koni but YOU will need to fin the buyer for the other part.Cheers!

Back