• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Big Brake Kit: 91-96 Caliper Bracket

Hi, Hello to everyone in this community, although RacingBrake is new to this forum but some of you might have experienced our brake products (Patented center mount, two piece stock replacement and 4 piston caliper brake kit for 97-05). So we are not really new as a brake company in fact we have been in aftermarket brake business for 20 years.

We are currently developing an affordable two piece rotor BBK to cover from 91 to 05, we will also make a modified version of newer model (97+) brackets in order to fit older model (91-96) calipers.

Here is the link which we detail of our design philosophy and the forthcoming design parameter of the kit.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=623755&postcount=23

We would appreciate if anyone can sell, loan or refer us to the old model brackets (91-96) for our design purpose.

Thank you in advance.

I have a set of brackets off the front that I can lend you. I am looking in to make up some rear brackets to hold the stock caliper on a larger rotor. I haven't measured the difference between the front and rear brackets yet. Let me know if you still need the caliper brackets

NorCalwhite said:
I have a set of brackets off the front that I can lend you. I am looking in to make up some rear brackets to hold the stock caliper on a larger rotor. I haven't measured the difference between the front and rear brackets yet. Let me know if you still need the caliper brackets

Call SoS. See this AP Racing setup:

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/braking_performance_parts/NSX/KVR/

This kit has the brackets you need for the rears to move the 91-96 rear caliper outward to accomodate the larger rotor. Keep in mind the 1997 rear caliper is different and will not work with these rear brackets, they are ONLY for 1991-96 rears:).

HTH,
LarryB

Back