"better and better, so little of it is the car!"

We just got back from Bridgewater NorthEast meet in New Jersey; we (7 people and 5 cars from DC) drove to join our friends in NJ and just kind of made me think about how cool NSX people are!

We really are different! Besides having such passion for our NSX, nsx people tend to be totally unassuming! they are smart and for the most part, not full of themselves. Lower density of unpleasant people. This is really important to me! I've been lucky enough to have a couple of other groups I hang out with, just like this too!

NSX people are totally helpful and friendly. In three years of ownership, I have made some really cool friends and made some new ones today! how cool is that! My friend "John Walker" who passed away said something I will always remember. "...(our country club) gets better and better and so little of it is the golf."

I have to say...." NSX gets better and better, and so little of it is the car!"

but the car doesn't hurt either, boy did I see some gorgeous cars today!

I feel the same way! It's just a huge extended family really! But the car is the foundation just like golf is at your club. Nice to be able to get clubs in the trunk isn't it. :smile:

Tim: yup, two sets for my son and me; but no extra underwear! got to go Commando!

It is nice to be around anyone passionate about something.The fact that the car is our conduit I apreciated the chemistry of your group,similar to our NE track-pack.

So.Florida and No.Cal groups are not too shabby either! :smile:
Real good people there as well. Ahhh! Let's face it .......... the whole club.

Hey Bromley,
When are you going to take me for a spin in your silver bullet??

Hey Bromley,
When are you going to take me for a spin in your silver bullet??

Dennis, we are on countdown to our vacation starting Wed. next week and we are just busy as hell around the house getting things in order to take off - may be June before that can happen. I come back on the day of your "pig roast" party. I'll be about as burnt as the pig....lol. Then it's back to normal and the next Friday would be good or anytime during the week.

Back