Best Singles Spots in O.C./L.A.

I'm 30 BTW. I'd have to recommend: Hermosa / Venice / Santa Monica (in that order) :)

0ctane3 steppin' up to the plate! :biggrin:

What are some of your favorite spots? I'll be down in Hermosa drinking tonight after I eventually get off work, but am not really familiar with the area. If I see a red '91 prowling around I'll run over and say hi! haha

What are some of your favorite spots? I'll be down in Hermosa drinking tonight after I eventually get off work, but am not really familiar with the area. If I see a red '91 prowling around I'll run over and say hi! haha

hah, I won't be around tonight but I do have many friends who live near Pier Av. I'm usually there on Sunday afternoons playing volleyball.

...It'll definitely be insane on a Friday night. Check out Sharkeez or Union Cattle Co. if you're there to meet women. 'The North End' is another great Hermosa bar with more of a chill local vibe.

As far as 'mature' places go, I love 'The Other Room' or 'James Beach' in Venice, and 'Copa Del Oro', 'Father's Office' or 'Renee's' in Santa Monica.

I generally tend to hang out at Indie rock type clubs and see music personally: The Echo, Spaceland or The Troubadour.

Last edited:

Whaaa? Hermosa meet up? I live in jogging distance!

hah, I won't be around tonight but I do have many friends who live near Pier Av. I'm usually there on Sunday afternoons playing volleyball.

...It'll definitely be insane on a Friday night. Check out Sharkeez or Union Cattle Co. if you're there to meet women. 'The North End' is another great Hermosa bar with more of a chill local vibe.

As far as 'mature' places go, I love 'The Other Room' or 'James Beach' in Venice, and 'Copa Del Oro', 'Father's Office' or 'Renee's' in Santa Monica.

I generally tend to hang out at Indie rock type clubs and see music personally: The Echo, Spaceland or The Troubadour.

Troubadour is great, so is Other Room. You have good taste in hangout spots, I see :biggrin:

She's Korean, cute, petite, has a salaried job, likes to workout, snowboard, travel, LOVES multicultural food esp. Sushi and a Laker fan. She's not one of those psycho over possessive women full of drama etc. She gets asked out all the time but by the wrong guys.

Jeff

Awwww man, I'm the exact same age as her, I'm 1/4 Korean but I'm more Chinese, but I like the psycho over possessive type (mi chi nyungs). Puahahaha~! :tongue:

If she is into the mix crowd scene there's a plenty of places I can recommend:

Hyde Lounge, Area, My House, Downtown Standard, Teddy, Foxtail, the Abbey, Boulevard 3, Social, LAX, Geisha House, The Room, Sapphire in Studio City for Martini Lounges, etc

If the Asian scenes is what shes into, then I can also suggest for but I will not be attending:

Opera/Crimson, Apple, J Lounge, Cabana Club, Kress, Ivar, Mood, Cinespace, etc

Last edited:
Back