Best Singles Spots in O.C./L.A.

Hey Guys/Gals-
I have a family member (31 years old) that is looking for the hot singles spots in O.C./L.A. Any tips? Not really into the internet dating thing. She doesn't want college age drunks but prefers a more mature crowd...30-40 years old. And NO it's not for me :biggrin:

Thanks!!

Jeff

Last edited:
Gotta say it.......Malibu Rapper will be laughing.....but it's right there in your backyard...........Foxfire, Anaheim Hills. The Mecca of the "Mature Singles".

There's also Havana Cabana on beach and ellis...

There may be hidden treasures near by as well.

FF4, always a happy ending! Yea Doo... Don't Hate.

I hear Sutra in Costa Mesa is full of mature type fellas.

Damn....I'm surprised no one has stepped up to the plate and offered to take her out. Im pretty sure she would love an evening out....especially in an NSX. Just stay away from the Twilight Zone (Foxfire).:eek:

I'm probably too young for her... 26, so i didn't offer.

I'm probably too young for her... 26, so i didn't offer.

Yep, 26 is too young. She's Korean, cute, petite, has a salaried job, likes to workout, snowboard, travel, LOVES multicultural food esp. Sushi and a Laker fan. She EVEN mentioned wanting to attend a track event to improve her driving skills (she drives a 330i auto but used to drive a manual). She's not one of those psycho over possessive women full of drama etc. She gets asked out all the time but by the wrong guys. It's a matter of exposure to the right crowd.

Jeff

Hey Guys/Gals-
I have a family member (31 years old) that is looking for the hot singles spots in O.C./L.A. Any tips? Not really into the internet dating thing. She doesn't want college age drunks but prefers a more mature crowd...30-40 years old. And NO it's not for me :biggrin:

Thanks!!

Jeff

Is she looking for dates or just out dancing? If she wants dancing, the hillcrest clubs in San Diego. Its the alternative scene, but that is where the best dancing is. If she's looking for a date, there's a bar by my apartment.:biggrin:

It's been a few years, but I used to go with friends to the bar at east end of South Coast Mall. It looked to be a good spot for singles.

Miner

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies..it's been interesting and entertaining :biggrin:

Yep, 28 years old is too young for her. I think her minimum is 30 since she is 31 and coming up on 32 in October.

Mike, not throwing her to the dogs but just throwing another line out there for her. I am sure you would want her to hang out at the shop :biggrin:

She's not looking for dancing...she's been down the whole clubbing scene. She's looking for quality dates for a long term relationship.

Keep the suggestions coming...thanks!!

Jeff

Thanks for all the replies..it's been interesting and entertaining :biggrin:

Yep, 28 years old is too young for her. I think her minimum is 30 since she is 31 and coming up on 32 in October.

Mike, not throwing her to the dogs but just throwing another line out there for her. I am sure you would want her to hang out at the shop :biggrin:

She's not looking for dancing...she's been down the whole clubbing scene. She's looking for quality dates for a long term relationship.

Keep the suggestions coming...thanks!!

Jeff

If she's looking for a relationship then I'm not sure any "Singles Spot" is where she needs to go. That being said, I can only suggest co-workers, quality dating service, church, friends and family (in no particular order) to help find a LTR.

If she were a little older, I'd throw my hat into the ring, she sounds like a pretty nice catch. Heck at 32, she's close enough (I'm 42).:biggrin:

If she's looking for a relationship then I'm not sure any "Singles Spot" is where she needs to go. That being said, I can only suggest co-workers, quality dating service, church, friends and family (in no particular order) to help find a LTR.

If she were a little older, I'd throw my hat into the ring, she sounds like a pretty nice catch. Heck at 32, she's close enough (I'm 42).:biggrin:

Yep, she has explored and is exploring all of the avenues mentioned. Sorry bud, I do think 42 is "too old" for her :frown:

Jeff

Back