Best quality nsx turbo system out there on market

I asked this question in another post but figured it worthy of it's own thread. I'm asking this question to anyone who has knowledge of turbo forced induction and the kits on the market right now. Which company is offering the best turbo kit for the nsx right now for a stock motors. Interested in quality of system, parts used and included ie. turbo, injectors, cooling setup etc. I also want to know who's kit offers the best power but safe power on a stock motor. Thanks in advance.
Mike

Really, what you are interested in is a great question to ponder. One might think this has never before been addressed, multiple times, but it has.

"Best" can be subjective.
Money is no object ? I'd check the Autowave system.
If you want/need a system that is installed and tuned turnkey; Lovefab.
DIY kits include several here. Perhaps the "best" for me.
Remember the stock engine and clutch is good for aprox 400HP and 300FP TQ.
Some say 400FP TQ.
All systems above use quality turbos and intercoolers.
You dont need a $25k 650HP system to easily achieve those #'s.

Last edited:
BTW; there IS a lot of information here on the various systems. Sometimes its daunting to sort through all of it.
To my knowledge there are no threads that state by independent unbiased sources; "This is the best system and here is why". And even if there was what are the goals of that system ? 1/4 mile, Track, street, built motor, stock...
The design I like the best I will not buy because of lack of customer support.
I have differing opinions on intercooler placement with some.
Exhaust and/or intake duct length with some. Oiling system components. Fuel system selection. On and on
Whatever I end up with; the choice will be a compromise as I weigh different perceived features/drawbacks of each system.
And then there is the budget.

From what I have read and experienced myself, the Angus Turbo is what im going to be going with in the near future. He seems to be a very knowledable and would seem to have GREAT customer service.

I rode in my freinds NSX here in San Antonio with his kit and he could not be happier with it. He has had no problems from what I understand and is just driving the hell out of it. Can't Wait!!!!

Blaine

I owned the Lovefab system for 3 years and didn't have any issues. I sold it because it was more cost effective than making changes I wanted to make to my system (different turbo for increased engine displacement, get rid of old style oil pump system etc). I am now purchasing the Driving Ambition turbo system. It seems to have very nice packaging and as far I know they have not had any turbo related problems out of the DA / Kip Olson race car. I think the Autowave system is nice too but I'm not fond of where the intercooler is mounted.

Back