Best place to get the NSX detailed in Houston??

Other randoms thoughts:

1. If you want to avoid scratches/swrils after you have thoroughly detailed the car then make sure you use Microfiber. Chamois tend to cause more scratches over time since they retain the dirt.

2. If you want to dry the car without touching it then you use this. http://www.glisteningperfectionstore.com/servlet/the-66/Airmax%2C-Filtered%2C-Dryer%2C-2200AM/Detail. This removes all the water without the use of towels etc. There is also a cheaper one. I will look for a link.

I called my friend Dustin at ASP Elite Detail and he would love to do a seminar. Saturday mornings around 9 AM would fit his schedule best. Does anybody have a date or place in mind? I told him I would get back with him if we could get together on a time and place (keep in mind Dustin is out of The Woodlands)

On the same subject, If anyone wants to get together to clean their cars, my garage is available this Sunday afternoon, November 23rd. I have equipment and products available if you don't have your own.

I'm currently using products by Chemical Guys. www.chemicalguys.com which I like very much based on the ease of use and results. The problem is my cars are pretty easy to detail since I keep them pretty clean (OK maybe I'm a little over the top with how much time I spend cleaning my cars) but if someone has a "challenge" we could compare products.

Anybody interested????

Norm
94 Red

Weather looks good for Sunday. Plan on arriving around 12:30 PM and we will have lunch ready (Barbecue).

Tony & Vince,
I will PM you directions. (Nick has been here before) Call me at (832) 717-0083 if you have any problems.

Anybody else????

Norm
94 Red

Hey Norm,

This is very very cool of you! I plan to stop by if that's ok? Not certain at this point, but I'm going to try.

I've seen your car, so I feel very confident in your detailing ability! :biggrin:

Regards,
- Zishan

:biggrin: Great Z.... Call me if you need directions.

For anyone else thinking about coming, you don't have to detail your car. You can play the "You missed a spot game" or make little dolls with the clay I've got laying around.

Just let me know so I have enough food / refreshments.

Norm
94 Red

Damn! I would of went if i didn't go to galveston to check on our property for damage! But my car is in the shop getting painted. :frown: Should have it in a week.:wink:

Thanks Norm for hosting and for the cookies :biggrin:

I enjoyed looking at all of your NSX memorabilia.

Here's the r/c nsx-r I got from the boards

Last edited:
Many thanks to Norm for showing me how to detail my car and Tony for helping to buff out the swirl mark on the hood.

Here is the result (the picture does not do it justice).

3056607875_4de84e567c.jpg

3056607809_3dbbfeacb6.jpg

Back