Best of both worlds! Pic of new car.

I have now had my '91 NSX for more than a month and I am loving it! Since we have been very busy I have not yet had a chance to post any pictures of the new acquisition until this weekend. I just finished detailing it and thought it would look great with my wife of seven years (and mother of our three children) in the photo. Needless to say, I am a very happy man. Enjoy!

BR

Other cars - 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R, 2000 Land Rover Sport, 2001 Ford Excursion, BMW 328

Attachments

• acuransx86kb_3inwide.jpg
    acuransx86kb_3inwide.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 464
Welcome and congrats on your car!

PS. It is customary to post a larger sized picture of your car. We all want to see a close up of your wheels :biggrin:

Yes, very good on you indeed!!!
Larger photos do we like!
I need a detail and a wife, yes a good one, I'll try again even though the first one didn't want me. For now the Nsx comforts me.
tRev

nsx_roman said:
I have now had my '91 NSX for more than a month and I am loving it! Since we have been very busy I have not yet had a chance to post any pictures of the new acquisition until this weekend. I just finished detailing it and thought it would look great with my wife of seven years (and mother of our three children) in the photo. Needless to say, I am a very happy man. Enjoy!

BR

Other cars - 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R, 2000 Land Rover Sport, 2001 Ford Excursion, BMW 328

Dude, If I had an accessory like that for my NSX, id be happy too :biggrin: More photos please :wink:

Nice Accessories.. I had a beautiful 19 yr old in the car. I thought it went wells with my mods. :biggrin:

Back