Best Auto Loan rates?!

I took a look at Pen-Fed and their current internet special is at 6.04%APR, just wondering what have others seen.

Again Looking to finance a 95 NSX this time around, and wanted some input or recommendations.

Thanks Prime.

Take the loan rates you see with a grain of salt. The majority of these companies will not finance a car that is 10 years or older, many of them will only do six or maybe eight years old. You might be able to get by with a 96, otherwise you will have to jump up to a 97+, which gets you a nicer but more expensive car.

If you have a house you can probably do a home-equity loan without a problem. High limit credit cards with intro finance rates also work well.

6.25%, 60 Mo. with Southland Credit Union, Los Angeles, CA

Requires direct withdrawal, 7 year age limit, but they have agreed, after some convincing about the uniqueness of the car, to loan on any age NSX as long as it is registered in CA and has less 100,000 miles on it.

Good Luck

5.45% - 48/60 Months - $20,000
Orange County Teacher's Credit Union

1991 Acura NSX w/10K miles.

The rate is up from six months ago, big time. I just bought a brand new S2k a week ago, financied with my Credit union. with 660 as my score, I got 6.24. the rate is good for 60 or 72 months. That is tier II, If I had 680 score, I would have received 6.04. Which is not that big of a difference. They will finance a car that is less than ten years old.

Credit union is the best bet if you bank with them. If you don't, you will have to pay higher with a regualr bank.

Your local credit union probably has the lowest rates. Try there first. They often can be flexible about age/value--some of them even accept official appraisals for value.

Back