best Acura dealer in northern NJ for service?

Hi,

Just curious where you guys take your Acuras to for service. I tend to get my cars dealer serviced, but don't know of any specific NSX-trained technicians. I usually go to Park Avenue for service, but for me it's love/hate relationship with them.

Anyone ever go to Ramsey Acura? Bridgewater is too far for me.

Thanks,
-Brian.

I have never been to either of the dealerships you listed to get service for my Nsx but you are looking for someone qualified to work on your car and you also are looking to stay as local as possible so that narrows down your choices. One of the managers of Bridgewater acura just happens to be a member of this board and his car is a comptech supercharged nsx. You may want to do a search of his name on here and maybe PM him and find out where he gets his car serviced. His member name is "the kid" or search Bridewater acura to find out more. I would only trust my car to a few mechanics in the tri state area because mistakes can be expensive and time consuming. My choices are Davis Acura in Langhorn PA the nsx techs name is Bernie and considered one of the best on the east coast. I can also recommend another mechanic who is well known and trusted on this board but he is about a hour plus north of you, his name is Larry Bastanza member name Larrry B. I can also name some other top Nsx dealers like Greenwich acura in CT but that is at least a hour plus from you also. I am sure others will chime in on this thread but best of luck and these are my recommendations.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I can also recommend another mechanic who is well known and trusted on this board but he is about a hour plus north of you, his name is Larry Bastanza member name Larrry B.
That's where I would take my NSX if I still lived in North Jersey. Just over the state line in Warwick, New York, near Greenwood Lake. Highly recommended.

BTW, his NSXprime username is actually Larry Bastanza...

MoogieBoogie said:
Hi,

Just curious where you guys take your Acuras to for service. I tend to get my cars dealer serviced, but don't know of any specific NSX-trained technicians. I usually go to Park Avenue for service, but for me it's love/hate relationship with them.

Anyone ever go to Ramsey Acura? Bridgewater is too far for me.

Thanks,
-Brian.

where are you located and what do you need done?

The Kid said:
where are you located and what do you need done?

I would like to get the timing belt and water pump done, in addition to changing some gaskets and whatever items could save me labor down the road in doing the timing belt.

I'm going to call around and find the labor rates for the nearby dealers.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Greenwich Acura is a definite possibility, as it's about 40 minutes from my house, but Metro-North will take me straight to Manhattan Penn Station and straight to work.

Thanks,
-Brian.

MoogieBoogie said:
I would like to get the timing belt and water pump done, in addition to changing some gaskets and whatever items could save me labor down the road in doing the timing belt.
Replacing the cooling system hoses (at least the major ones, if not all of them) at the same time is a good idea.

Back