Before pic

Its at the shop geeting side skirts and the rear valance

special k,

Try saving the pic at a smaller size and post it directly from the reply tool. It should work for you.

I am sure NEO meant no harm.

Are you getting your work done by FX?

FX

Yeah Netviper Factor X is doing it and I am also getting some stereo and Wings west add-ons and let me try to fix this link once and for all

<B>special k</B>, misunderstanding. The joke with G-Force behind my second post is the fact i don't own an NSX yet. no hard feelings.

still hanging for the link. PM me if you still have trouble and need assistance/hosting.

Here you go...very nice blue! are those Volk AV3? look good.
-Aaron

Attachments

• f-cowzvw5ctxr2igxszxow.jpg
    f-cowzvw5ctxr2igxszxow.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 841
What kind of side skirts and valance your you gettig?
pic3

Attachments

• f-cowzvw5ctxr6igxszxnw.jpg
    f-cowzvw5ctxr6igxszxnw.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 832
Changes

Getting the wings west side skirts and rear valance pioneer avnic in dash dvd player and navigation unit voice control infinity perfect series component speakers 10" custom sub and looking for new chrome wheels to replace the volk av3's also sending it to the upholstery shop to get new interior for a complete color change. Thanks Zanardi for posting my pics man I wish it were easier to post pics.

Turbo

No Turbo, its my daily driver so I like the reliabilty it has now, my need for speed has been satisfied

However, everyone is waiting for your after pics Aaron, especially with all those goodies that you have waiting waiting waiting. Hold on if you want i know a really good donar car, you can use mine anytime you like mate....

However, everyone is waiting for your after pics Aaron, especially with all those goodies that you have waiting waiting waiting. Hold on if you want i know a really good donar car, you can use mine anytime you like mate....

The breathe comment was refering to the anger in the thread ie: alm down!:p

My car will be ready for pics about 2006. It takes at least four years for me to build a show car!

That being said, next update sept/oct!

:)

Three aussies posting in a row! Woot! :D Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!! :D

Aaron, it will only be worth the wait if you post hi-res images and bring that NSX back to Melbourne. ;) Your car is like waiting for the next bond film. :rolleyes:

Dippy, how can you tell Aaron to post his photos when you haven't even posted yours?!?! Oh wait... you're waiting on me to post them... :D :p My bad. :p

<B>special k</B> : I like your car. Kinda reminds me of Single Samurai's. I LOVE the rims. How low do you plan to lower it (if at all) because I notice your driveway in inclined. :eek:

Lowering

Changed my mind on lowering due to the problems I've read and heard about the camber so I will probably just change wheels to 18&19" setup

Re: Lowering

special k said:
Changed my mind on lowering due to the problems I've read and heard about the camber so I will probably just change wheels to 18&19" setup

IMO, i think that's a very smart decision.

Plus 18/19" wheels will give you more respect around here. BLING! :D

Back