Bee R ... why?

Why would they try to kill the nsx?

After the shock of Convertibles, Veilside, the guy who modify it to F50, this is another Shock!! errr.. my eyes :mad:

To be fair the car look quite agressive in some angle, but why the ferrari style rear end? those are some ugly rims and the silly pokemon lightning stickers... and this is from a highly respectable shop who tuned Skylines, GTO, Silvia's for years?? :confused:

http://www.bee-r.com/main/his/albam/2004nsx.htm

http://www.bee-r.com/main/news/04auto.htm

BTW, those with sagging West West side skirt, this might be a good alternative (for show or even for track use)

I would never do it to my car but i dont think it looks THAT bad.

its hard to make a good opinion of the bodykit with those stupid yellow lightning bolts. I bet if it was just a good red color it wouldnt be half bad

Wow, I expected to see something really ugly...its not bad looking at all, IMO.
The graphics need to go but the body kit looks OK.

Cool vs. Stupid is certainly a personal decision, for sure :)

The lower front clip, look's a little like the Mugen kit.

mugennsx4_small.jpg

Wow ! Except the color, I really like it and the wheels are awesome ! I would like to see the same NSX in black or silver.

It looks much better than the HSC for me.

parts of it i like; parts of it dont... i'm really not diggin the skyline taillight conversions... lets save that kind of stuff for the: civics, and integras.... not the nsx's....

Tachyon, the wheel you posted is very good looking and 10 times sexier than the one on that nsx. in other words, you are wrong ;) no hard feelings...

the wheel is a beeR wheel, look at their web site, they do have it on sale, and if you pay attention, almost all of his latest creation had the same wheels on it. Look at the tire and wheel session, someone posted a question about that wheel...

NSXDreamer2 said:
Tachyon, the wheel you posted is very good looking and 10 times sexier than the one on that nsx. in other words, you are wrong ;) no hard feelings...

the wheel is a beeR wheel, look at their web site, they do have it on sale, and if you pay attention, almost all of his latest creation had the same wheels on it. Look at the tire and wheel session, someone posted a question about that wheel...
Ooops! My mistake. You're right. These are not the same wheels.

I must say, I LIKE it. I think the lightning bolts must go, but the rear looks awesome. The front looks great too. I would like to see one in another color without the graphics.

Has anyone notice the fact that the name of this car is essentially BEER?? Maybe that had something to do with the look of the car... :D

Back