Bear Mountain, NY - Every Wednesday Night

I managed to get out of work a bit early today and took a long drive. At Bear Mountain they canceled the car show due to a late afternoon shower. But the sun was bright, seemed like there were many disappointed car show attendees that gathered in the parking lot.
Not sure if I will be able to depart early next week, but will try:smile:

612275579_xHfGu-L.jpg

612279032_w2y65-L.jpg

Last edited:
I was on the way there and checked the internet on the phone, said it was cancelled, so I turned around. You can check meet status every Wednesday @ PopYourHood.com. I did get to cruise a bit with a new Aston Martin DB I met on the highway going back. Beautiful dark blue with dark brown leather. Not all was lost for the evening. :smile:

We are doing it again on Wednesday. Pay the $4 at the gate, drive straight to the back parking area (do not turn right to enter where show cars are) the NSX's will be in the back lot. Thanks. :biggrin::biggrin:

This event was cancelled 2 weeks in a row due to rain so check the status before you leave home at PopYourHood.com

After 3 straight cancelled Wednesdays, "What do you know?" NO RAIN!
Plus, I get to try out my new Yokos and new alignment job courtesy pbassjo.
Can't wait to tear around the hills and hairpins tonight on some "DRY" roads for a change, huh Joe? "WHEEEEE!" :smile::smile:

I will be there tonight in the NSX if anyone is interested in coming out. :smile:

I am going to head up but will be riding with a friend so will be NSX-less. I will find the NSXs and chat you guys up.

I am going to head up but will be riding with a friend so will be NSX-less. I will find the NSXs and chat you guys up.
It was nice seeing you there tonight Aaron. Too bad there weren't more cars but at least the "@#%$" held off until the very end. I refuse to say the "R" word any more. haha

Nice chatting with you Rich. That is a pretty big car / bike show. I am a solid hour plus away but since I see you post about it I wanted to know what all the hype was about. For anyone in the area it is worth checking out. Just make sure to sweet talk the guys at the "table" as they are not too impressed with newer cars and wanted to make me pay $20.

I have been driving the NSX every night this week and tonight is no exception. The weather is gorgeous and Jeanne and I will be making the drive to Bear Mountain tonight. Visibility from the lookout should be real good. Probably be looking at a lot of bikes tonight too. The http://andiamorun.com/ is in less than 2 weeks.
If anyone is out driving tonight in their NSX, stop by. Remember, go straight to the parking lot and don't turn right into the display area. Walk in, find me and then we will get your car in. Have a pleasant drive tonight wherever you may go. :cool:

The largest show of the summer last night. There was a brand new white R8 with the V10. Someone told me there was a white NSX out in the parking area with the owner smoking a cigar. Never did see or meet him though. Anyone here? :confused:

The largest show of the summer last night. There was a brand new white R8 with the V10. Someone told me there was a white NSX out in the parking area with the owner smoking a cigar. Never did see or meet him though. Anyone here? :confused:

Saw this guys white Nsx in flushing tonight ,,,,, humm guess he didnt sell it well anyway told him about the car show by leaving a note lets see if he shows

Last edited:
A couple pics to share.
DSC01361.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

Back