BBSC BOV Help....

RLMAO!!!
mark your cracking me up...
and no i dont work at aap?!?!
you will never give up the argument anyways so its pointless to continue.

and its stmpo dork

actually i conceided and tried to move on to a new subject...

as far as stmpo, stmpco or stumpco...the clothing line, or tuner shop, or RE company, or what ever else hides under that name...sorry for the typo, i know "they" are trying to build such brand awareness.....

and how would i know if you do or dont work @ aap? you are brand new, atleast according to your join date and post count....your not one of the guys who feels the need to have 2 or 3 different account names so you can troll being a fool are ya?

and its MARC, dork.

Don't do a Tial BOV on a BBSC, it sounds like crap. Too loud, all the time(unless under load).

actually i conceided and tried to move on to a new subject...

as far as stmpo, stmpco or stumpco...the clothing line, or tuner shop, or RE company, or what ever else hides under that name...sorry for the typo, i know "they" are trying to build such brand awareness.....

and how would i know if you do or dont work @ aap? you are brand new, atleast according to your join date and post count....your not one of the guys who feels the need to have 2 or 3 different account names so you can troll being a fool are ya?

and its MARC, dork.

LOL ok Mark or Markis or Marky mark and the funky bunch, sorry for the type-o myself, im just pulling your leg, its easy to squeeze another comment out of you, i do it simply for the laughter.

Last edited:
best one you could use...imo

Thats not the point. I agree, it is the best one to use on a turbo car, but on this setup, it is just too damn loud and annoying.. ALL THE TIME. Have you heard a Tial on a BBSC car? I'm guessing not, or you are just a bit sadistic.:biggrin:

Thats not the point. I agree, it is the best one to use on a turbo car, but on this setup, it is just too damn loud and annoying.. ALL THE TIME. Have you heard a Tial on a BBSC car? I'm guessing not, or you are just a bit sadistic.:biggrin:

yes sir i have built a 2.0L honda with a vortec kit, tial bov, and personally it sounds the same. Just a big gush of air...

Also, on a 1.8L procharger kit, same sound....

but i understand what you mean....it probably does sound different to other people. and other people have different oppinions about bov's....

I curently have one on my SI, (seen in the avatar) it makes over 500whp and you cant here a damn thing when you let out!! LOL to much noise to hear a discharge...

yes sir i have built a 2.0L honda with a vortec kit, tial bov, and personally it sounds the same. Just a big gush of air...

Also, on a 1.8L procharger kit, same sound....

but i understand what you mean....it probably does sound different to other people. and other people have different oppinions about bov's....

I curently have one on my SI, (seen in the avatar) it makes over 500whp and you cant here a damn thing when you let out!! LOL to much noise to hear a discharge...

Yeah, I have one on my gsx, and one will soon be on my NSX. But in the NSX/BBSC with the BOV right behind your head, that gush of air becomes very annoying very quickly. It's louder to the passengers then it would be in a front engine car.

Yeah, I have one on my gsx, and one will soon be on my NSX. But in the NSX/BBSC with the BOV right behind your head, that gush of air becomes very annoying very quickly. It's louder to the passengers then it would be in a front engine car.

hahaha ya i can see how it would get annoying....
But fun for awhile.

Back