BATMANs is BACK!

Jeeze dude, you are like all over the road! Stop texting while driving! And just how do you drive around town with only 3 wheels? And while I know you like that VIP style with crazy rear camber, aren't you worried about uneven tire wear?

I have a white pickup too (and it's already SC'ed ;)). I almost flipped it that day but at least I know how to keep my wheels on!

164179_480911366587_571051587_5910904_7908759_n.jpg

All joking aside.. glad you're ok.

Jeeze dude, you are like all over the road! Stop texting while driving! And just how do you drive around town with only 3 wheels? And while I know you like that VIP style with crazy rear camber, aren't you worried about uneven tire wear?

Here's the cliff notes of the accident:

1. no street racing
2. 2 latino couples in their early 20's was returning from Chucky Cheese
3. I was coming back from the vietnamese cafe shops with lingerie
4. One of the passengers is the brother of the registered owner of the late model VW BUG (yellow). His date wanted to try driving it. He complied - assuming that he might get "lucky" for doing so.
5. I had green light for a good 5 secs and she managed to cross the intersection, missing 4 lanes of various traffic before finally tagging me in the last lane
6. I felt the door hit my leg, truck spun around and almost rolled
7. i bought the truck with 150k miles for $2900 and my insurance gave me $12k (so the truck was a better financial decision than a house based on percentage of ROI)
8. They never caught the gal that hit me as she and her latina friend immediately fled on foot at an Olympic pace
9. Her date, the registered owner's brother took possession of the VW Bug that was starting to leak coolant to the freeway. That's where the COPS found them on the side of the freeway with the engine blown up from overheating
10. I've been getting chiropractic treatments
11. I'm going to ask for Recaro office and auto seats as part of my "different" back.

More rapage to come...... since BATMANs satute of limitations is 2 years.

Ordinary if this wasn't a hit and run incident i would be "nicer" about the accident. But that and their bare minimum coverage really touched my nerve.

I have a white pickup too (and it's already SC'ed ;)). I almost flipped it that day but at least I know how to keep my wheels on!

I knew I saw you somewhere before!

<embed src="http://www.yourdailymedia.com/player.swf"allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=11924" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="345" />

Here's the cliff notes of the accident:

7. i bought the truck with 150k miles for $2900 and my insurance gave me $12k (so the truck was a better financial decision than a house based on percentage of ROI)

Somebody will be losing their job at the insurance company...

But yeah those trucks were alright.. in 96' at 16.

Somebody will be losing their job at the insurance company...

But yeah those trucks were alright.. in 96' at 16.

U do realize that resell values of used cars r at there peak thanks to economy?

My brother had his outback with 200k miles totalled from rock chips for $4500.

Yes, I've even read ur contribution to the NSXPO2012 bid thread........

wonderful news! I can only assume by the tone of this post that you can sympathize and empathize with those in the Bay area who were offended by my unicorn post on the 2012 bid thread.....your "hiatus" has served you and us well....

wonderful news! I can only assume by the tone of this post that you can sympathize and empathize with those in the Bay area who were offended by my unicorn post on the 2012 bid thread.....your "hiatus" has served you and us well....

Us? Enlighten me and name some names. I need a list.

I'm getting a lot of fan mail in the PM box welcoming back.

Please be the first one to send me a nasty gram.

The only request I have to not to see an enlarged image of that tasteless 2-tone NSX avatar.......

Drats,you have proven me wrong once again:rolleyes:

Us? Enlighten me and name some names. I need a list.

I'm getting a lot of fan mail in the PM box welcoming back.

Please be the first one to send me a nasty gram.

The only request I have to not to see an enlarged image of that tasteless 2-tone NSX avatar.......

hahahaha......I love it.....welcome back brother..........see ya Friday.......

welcome back bat, and for the people who dislike bat

2700890340_a1f857f05b.jpg

Some didn't care for him. However, love 'em or hate 'em, one thing is true, he certainly always kept things interesting and entertaining. :smile:

Agree

at least NSXPRIME is more lively with him. Just check out this thread for an example. LOL I didn't laugh so hard on such posts here for such a long time.

For better or worst, welcome back.

Back