BaschBoost Demo Day Pictures (number two)

I just got in last night from the trip that started in San Francisco. I wanted to first say thanks to the many people that made the trip and shows successful:
Mark Basch, Jane Basch, his family, & Nick; Don Lam & his wife; Andrie & George; Eric (Niello Acura); Hrant & Al.

It is really the people that make this all worth it and so enjoyable. Thanks everyone!

I unfortunately erased all my pictures from Sunday and Monday from my camera, but have a few from the drive from 101 - Grants Pass on I-5. Wow! What a drive! If anyone has any pictures, please e-mail them to me: [email protected]

I need to start a new post due to posting requirements. More picts courtesy of Pat Martinez (thanks Pat!)

BBSCinsun.JPG

-- installed BaschBoost on a 3.2L NSX

blower.JPG

-- 3.2L NSX

Checkinitout.JPG

-- checking out the 3.2L NSX install

ChrisW.JPG

-- chatting up TEIN suspension

InthePit.JPG

-- lots of NSXes

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://www.NSXClassifieds.com - free NSX classifieds site!

[This message has been edited by ScienceofSpeed (edited 27 February 2002).]

more picts...

MarkB.JPG

-- Mark Basch: always has a wrench, cigarette, or Coke can in his hand.

overflow.JPG

-- Overflow NSXes spilling out into lots next to Hilltop Auto

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://www.NSXClassifieds.com - free NSX classifieds site!

Or more specifically, that's Steve's latest NSX! I believe he currently has two...

--twc (yet another Cal alum)

[This message has been edited by Number9 (edited 28 February 2002).]

Who owns the black NSX with the double scooped hood, Work mesh wheels(I think), GM side skirts(and rear possibly), clear front parking lens on fender...??

It was parked in front of the blue/green integra.

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Those would be Enkei Aegis 18/19's. No longer available, they came in silver and chrome. But the ones in pic 1924 were painstakingly custom polished--20 spokes per wheel! Private me if you are interested in purchasing them. http://enkei.com/wheels_ex_wheel.asp?id=38

38_1.jpg

[This message has been edited by Macster (edited 26 March 2002).]

Originally posted by JJR:
What wheels are the black nsx in pic 1924 please let me know if you know
Thanks

JJR,

What’s it like owning an NSX where you live? Is it different from ownership in the lower 48?

How long is your driving season? Or do you drive yours year round?

Do you have any special arrangements or equipment on yours (e.g. engine block heater)?

Do you ever see another NSX around town?

Hope you don’t mind me asking...

Its like any where else I guess. The driving season is short from the end of April till the end of September. There are 3 other NSX's in the state including mine I see them once in a while One is for sale at the mercedes dealer yellow 97 No we don't need blocke heaters in anchorage in the summer anyway.
Originally posted by nsxtasy:
JJR,

What’s it like owning an NSX where you live? Is it different from ownership in the lower 48?

How long is your driving season? Or do you drive yours year round?

Do you have any special arrangements or equipment on yours (e.g. engine block heater)?

Do you ever see another NSX around town?

Hope you don’t mind me asking...

Back