Backordered Comptech Supercharger?

RyanITV said:
Speaking as someone who got bored and dumped a new 02' M3 CiC after 10 months, a blown NSX is no comparison. :D

Did you take Rt 1 to the beach or the Cape May-Lewes Ferry? I can see Rt. 1 from my deck and am about 4 miles north of where the ferry drops you onto Rt. 1 south.

Ryan

I think the road was called rt 113.... I took the NJ turnpike to delware memorial bridge and straight thru delaware to Ocean City. Took 3 hours to go down and 4 to come home. The M3 is still an awesome car.

113 turns into 1 south of Dover, DE - a scant 300 yds from the pool :D

My only complaint on the M3 was some issues I had with it stalling when cold (which BMWNA "comprensated" me for). Fun car, and perfect family vehicle (I'm always nervous about my 14 month old daughter in the NSX, even though the drive to day-care is .5 miles).

Seriously, let me know the next time you're heading this way. We'll throw a BBQ/pool party in your honor. Always great to have people over ...

Ryan

RyanITV said:
113 turns into 1 south of Dover, DE - a scant 300 yds from the pool :D

My only complaint on the M3 was some issues I had with it stalling when cold (which BMWNA "comprensated" me for). Fun car, and perfect family vehicle (I'm always nervous about my 14 month old daughter in the NSX, even though the drive to day-care is .5 miles).

Seriously, let me know the next time you're heading this way. We'll throw a BBQ/pool party in your honor. Always great to have people over ...

Ryan

My M3 did the same thing. Crappy NJ winters :frown: BMW did an ECU upgrade and it seemed to work. The laguna seca M3 is my roomates. Its his second and I had one as well. Be careful with the invitation as Ill be in your neck of the woods to get my S/C done in MD :biggrin: What are you serving? :wink: By the way, are you coming to the NSX MEET at my place on august 7?

While I'd love to show off the multi-color NSX, I'm not sure of my schedule. I'm slated to be in Memphis on business early in August... would much rather stay up here!

Ryan

still waiting, anyone else waiting for their CT/SC?

shipped out today! :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

woot.gif
:cool:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

In a previous post I said I was told 3-4 weeks. Looks like they were off by a week. You lucky stiff!

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

Hey I think I saw your supercharger there! I was at Comptech getting some work done to my car this week and they showed me the area where they assemble all their supercharger kits, and I saw a couple of NSX blower kits getting fitted and put together. They were giving it some good TLC so you'll probably be very satisfied when you get the kit :smile:

just had car shipped via enclosed trailer from NJ to MD for the install- just thought Id update everyone. :wink:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
just had car shipped via enclosed trailer from NJ to MD for the install- just thought Id update everyone. :wink:

You must feel like a nervous father waiting for his wife to deliver... :D

NSX-Tuner said:
You must feel like a nervous father waiting for his wife to deliver... :D

nah, she's in good hands and its only a car.

Mike, I wish you were going to be there for the install to shoot pictures from start to finish, I would love to see that. For Christmas I want a CTSC....

Cairo94507 said:
Mike, I wish you were going to be there for the install to shoot pictures from start to finish, I would love to see that. For Christmas I want a CTSC....

I believe this is being handled :wink:

well worth the wait! :biggrin:

NetViper said:
It is installed and done? Do you love it?

Done and the answer to your second question... "like a newborn child". I didnt want to drive it all weekend before measuring the A/F. Dyno on tuesday... anything I should look for?

NSX-Tuner said:
Don't be concerned about the whining sound you may hear coming from the engine... :D

the whine, exhaust and cantrell intake combo sounds sick!

Mike - Congratulations on the birth of your CTSC. I am sure that it will not disappoint you. Now if I could only get one for our car....
Oh, if you don't mind what was the final installed amount, all said and done?
Thanks
Michael

Cairo94507 said:
Oh, if you don't mind what was the final installed amount, all said and done?
Thanks
Michael

unfortunatly Ive been asked by the vendors that helped me out not to talk about what ive paid so i must respect their wishes. Call me or PM me if you need more specific details.

Well I am still happy for you. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear a detailed account of how the upgrade went and performs. Thanks.

Back