Back to the time when I had a widebody NSX

I like this angle. The car was lowered to the lowest setting on Tein RA.
5772DSCN1052-med.jpg

The three NSX have Volk Racing wheels on them. The white one has Erebuni kit. The red one has Dreamzsport R wing.
5772DSCN1172-med.jpg

5772DSCN1176-med.jpg

5772DSCN1181-med.jpg

The owner of the 700BHP Supra traded his car for the red NSX above. He also bought my Sorcery kit and VR wheels.

5772DSCN1202-med.jpg

5772DSCN1205-med.jpg

I wished I could too. But the car had too much unwanted attentions and too many other reasons to keep it.:frown:
1TITENSX said:
Wish you could have left it like it was :frown:

He got the front bumper modified to fit the pop up lamp (since I was unwilling to sell my 02 lamps:biggrin: ).
IsR said:
Looks better when you've got the sorcery kit.
So what have the red NSX owner done to the kit he/she bought from you?

I have some of your pictures with the Sorcery kit on my desktop. I used them when contemplating my own. The blue really sets off the body lines. Sorry it had to go.

Thank you. Your thread is the reason why I'm uploading some old photos from my hard disk. Looks like you're moving many more steps ahead.
VRoooM said:
I have some of your pictures with the Sorcery kit on my desktop. I used them when contemplating my own. The blue really sets off the body lines. Sorry it had to go.

Jin1976 said:
He got the front bumper modified to fit the pop up lamp (since I was unwilling to sell my 02 lamps:biggrin: ).

can we see pics of that?!

ive never seen a sorcery with popups, or a red sorcery

:eek: :confused: :eek:

It looks almost like that. He also wanted to install the combination light (front signal) but have not find any.
1TITENSX said:
Now you have :biggrin:

NSXblk.jpg

Thanks. Maybe in the future I might go this route again. (Much closer to the actual JGTC styling)
bjorn156 said:
wow, your car looked awesome. (not that it doesn't look awesome now!)

Wiqaas good to hear from you again. How is that big wheels project going? And yes I stop working out for a while. Now my waist is measuring 36 inch as opposed to 33 last time. I'm expanding actually.:biggrin:
Wiqaas NSX-T said:
Jin1976 no more workout, he shrink down to the original OEM size now, that's his 'before picture' avator.. :biggrin:

i always love sorcery kit.......i wish you can keep it like that really nice.......

Thank you for the reply. If my application for further study is approved I might go study in Australia for my Masters degree. How easy is it to source NSX parts in Australia? I might buy some while I'm there.:smile:
NSXsan said:
i always love sorcery kit.......i wish you can keep it like that really nice.......

Jin1976 said:
Thank you for the reply. If my application for further study is approved I might go study in Australia for my Masters degree. How easy is it to source NSX parts in Australia? I might buy some while I'm there.:smile:

hmm, thats sound good but unfortunately its very HARD to source any part for ur NSX in Australia, anyway please let us know when u r coming

cheers

A bit off topic. I plan to go to Curtin University maybe early 2007. Going to take MEngSC in Mechanical Engineering.:smile:
NSXsan said:
hmm, thats sound good but unfortunately its very HARD to source any part for ur NSX in Australia, anyway please let us know when u r coming

cheers

Back