back in search mode - some questions for the professionals

Ok, I began searching for one of these cars about 7 months ago, stopped because I was out of the country. Now Im back searching. My main concern is condition, I want an unabused car, stock and a perfect history. Leaning towards a nice 95 because I want the T roof but Ill take a mint 93+.

My next question is what is the BEST xenon kit out there. And who can install it?

What should I expect to spend for a super nice 95?? Anything under 70k miles, good color combo must be a manual. Im thinking somwhere in the mid to high 30s? Has the market changed for these cars? Anything I should be aware of?

Joseph

The market has changed. Check Ebay, Autotrader and Prime. I think they are your best bets.

Steve (WhiteNSX) makes a great HID kit. I love mine and the install is near factory easy:wink:

Joseph,

Good luck on your search. There are NSX's for sale on this forum, and will typically be the best maintained, but this is not a definite.

BTW, put your "flame suit" on, because there will be several folks who will be annoyed with this question. It is probably the most asked. Be sure to read through the FAQ section, and your questions should be answered.

As for the HID question, ask that one in the electronics or vendor question section. You can also use the search function on the tool bar to find past threads on the topic you are looking for. Good luck and HTH.

Chuck

Thanks for the info. There arent many of these cars around! Do you feel the cars have been going up or down in value?

Joseph

Joseph,

Good luck on your search. There are NSX's for sale on this forum, and will typically be the best maintained, but this is not a definite.

BTW, put your "flame suit" on, because there will be several folks who will be annoyed with this question. It is probably the most asked. Be sure to read through the FAQ section, and your questions should be answered.

As for the HID question, ask that one in the electronics or vendor question section. You can also use the search function on the tool bar to find past threads on the topic you are looking for. Good luck and HTH.

Chuck

Values have held pretty steady for '91-'94 ($25-32k), '95-96 ($32-39k), and '97-01 ($42-52k). '02-04's (~ $58k-up) have of course dropped a bit because they're newer and therefore still in the depreciation cycle, '05's with low low miles are still getting top dollar b/c it was the last year and is the closest anyone will get to a new NSX at this time. Really nice having a sports car that doesn't depreciate (and is heading upwards according to some). LMK if you need to know what to look for when inspecting these cars, i'll make a short list for you.

hey turbolexus, yes that would be GREAT!! Im very familiar with buying used cars so Im good at the normal stuff such as inspecting for paintwork/bodywork etc, but a short list of "NSX Only" stuff would be great.

Back