• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BAC Mono

love bug hit I think. I noticed it a little over a year ago. Now I'm thinking about it again. I tend to do this. Usually, 2nd round of thinking means start putting deposits. will let you know. I'm really in love.

Shinoo is gonna love you:wink:

sounds like a disease,but looking at the vehicle on line says you should have fun.Make sure you find a good race shop to help set it up.

sounds like a disease,but looking at the vehicle on line says you should have fun.Make sure you find a good race shop to help set it up.

It's all going to be handled thru sector111 as far as set up. They are the US distributor for these including atoms.

The wait is tuff on this car.

- - - Updated - - -

plz let me know which track you are going when you get this awesome car. love to ck it out.

Liftnot how funny that u replied in this thread last year:). We talked about this at Crawford performance :))). Good Meeting u there btw. Small world

When do you expect to get it? I've read a lot about these and seen videos, they are absolutely spectacular and look like a masterpiece.

yeah, ive fallen for many cars. this one is pretty bad...I want to merge with this car lol!!!! where's that nanotech when you need it lol.

early 2015 I should have my car...

Liftnot how funny that u replied in this thread last year:). We talked about this at Crawford performance :))). Good Meeting u there btw. Small world[/QUOTE]

:biggrin: small world....no body knows I am a dog on the internet. Jack, one day we need to have a word with Quirt to discuss biz opportunities. :wink:

:biggrin: small world....no body knows I am a dog on the internet. Jack, one day we need to have a word with Quirt to discuss biz opportunities. :wink:

I'll let you know when i'm headed there again lets connect.

Last edited:
Back