Ayrton Senna with NSX

I found this picture on my old computer:
shumai-830742515.jpg

Anyone have any other photos of Senna with his red NSX? I have another of him doing a burnout in Brazil, but it's too tiny to see much!

Great photo, Great find :smile:

Unfortunatly, the quality of the photo isn't very good.

This is the prototype NS-X with a single overhead camshaft per cylinder head and only 2.5 ltr engine. And an output of only 250 hp. The production NSX was stretched a few cm to make more room for changing the SOHC to a DOHC.

Attachments

• SennaNSX4.jpg
    SennaNSX4.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,462
Last edited:
is that just me? Does anybody see this prototype looks like it had a different skirt at rocker panel?? Looks like it's more flush like the 02'.

hmmm, Honda did a good job having the five spoke rims, the wheel doesn't look too good in today standard but that prototype rim is 10 times worst.

I don't have a scanner. So I made these pictures with my mobile phone:

Attachments

• SennaNSX1.jpg
    SennaNSX1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,220
  • 4B490080.jpg
    4B490080.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,266
  • SennaNSX2.jpg
    SennaNSX2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,205
  • SennaNSX3a.jpg
    SennaNSX3a.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,292
That article about the fast lap and sliding in the rain is one of my favorites. I can picture the lap in my head, and hope that someday I can drive even 80% as well as Senna could.

By the way, if you look closely at the picture, you will notice that Senna is driving an NSX with an AUTOMATIC transmission. :smile:

Meeyatch1 said:
That article about the fast lap and sliding in the rain is one of my favorites. I can picture the lap in my head, and hope that someday I can drive even 80% as well as Senna could.
hmmm,are you a good driver then?,because thats a very optimistic target :wink:

Last edited:
Being a absolute Senna freak I very much enjoyed this Thread Thanks guys .I have acctually made my NSX a Senna throne with a !/4 scale Senna helmet mounted between the seats.And of course the Senna SS in the window.

That NSX was on show by Honda UK at our recent meet at the Gaydon motor museum, surprised no one has posted pictures yet.

By the way, if you look closely at the picture, you will notice that Senna is driving an NSX with an AUTOMATIC transmission. :smile:

Back