Axis 7 Wheels on NSX???

Guys,

I'm about to buy some wheels for my NSX and I need your help. Should a get some 18/19 silver Axis 7 or some 17/18 3 piece wheels with a deep polished lip. The benefit to the Axis is that they'll be significantly less than just about any 3 piece wheels and I can get. Plus I can have them polished or dipped in chrome. I used to only want a mesh wheel on the NSX, but as I looked at some footage from NSXpo 2000 I began liking the look of some big spokes turning.

I've been considering some Work VS-KF, VS-SS mesh, BBS LM. Can you please post any pictures of Axis 7 as well as any other wheels you like.

Aaron

Should a get some 18/19 silver Axis 7 or some 17/18 3 piece wheels with a deep polished lip.

Which do YOU like better? If it's the more expensive option, is it worth the extra money TO YOU?

These are questions that only you can answer for yourself.

Here is a picture of Axis Se7en wheel. Like nsxtasy said - buy whatever you like, not what other people like!

axis-se7en.jpg

I had my Axis Se7ens on my car in the garage for about two hours after I had decided to sell the car just so I could see how they looked.

Let me just say WOW. They were absolutely incredible. Best aftermarket wheels for the NSX by far IMHO.

Good luck.

I have plenty of pictures of the wheel by itself. I'm looking for pictures of it on the car. Do any of you have some?

Aaron

Back