Autoworx / Gerry Johnson featured in HondaTuning!

I think the worst thing (for me) about this story is the fact that the article implies that Len3.8 was a happy customer from St. Louis and drove his bulletproof 500HP Turbo NSX cross country. I read this and posted here all excited because it seemed to me that everything was perfect with the turbo setup and the customers were all happy and there were no business or technical issues at all. Little did I know...

It is bad enough to have significant accusations/reported issues. It is another thing entirely to use these stories in the press as pseudo testimonials without the consent of the very same customers that are reporting problems.

:frown:

matteni said:
I think the worst thing (for me) about this story is the fact that the article implies that Len3.8 was a happy customer from St. Louis and drove his bulletproof 500HP Turbo NSX cross country. I read this and posted here all excited because it seemed to me that everything was perfect with the turbo setup and the customers were all happy and there were no business or technical issues at all. Little did I know...

It is bad enough to have significant accusations/reported issues. It is another thing entirely to use these stories in the press as pseudo testimonials without the consent of the very same customers that are reporting problems.

:frown:

Nick,

You need to come out and play with us more.

Back