• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Autovation

ENSSEX

Suspended
I bought a used JDM from Anthony in September and sent him the funds via paypal.. never heard from him or got the radio...seemed legit...I don't get it??..send 5 emails no reply.:confused:

I bought a used JDM from Anthony in September and sent him the funds via paypal.. never heard from him or got the radio...seemed legit...I don't get it??..send 5 emails no reply.:confused:

:confused:
I have never received any e-mails or PM's (other than the one received today).

As I posted in the other thread I had been called out of the country unexpectedly. By the time I returned, you already had your money refunded.

Well I call BS on that..I have now made contact and you stated you refunded me yesterday.. still no monies in my PP account as PP tells me they have suspended your account.... Please pay ASAP

:confused:
I have never received any e-mails or PM's (other than the one received today).

As I posted in the other thread I had been called out of the country unexpectedly. By the time I returned, you already had your money refunded.

I do not appreciate that you are being deliberately misleading in your posts. :rolleyes:

Here are the facts:

1. I received notification from PayPal that your $60 USD payment was reversed on Oct. 11. That is why the radio was not shipped.

2. I assumed since my account showed a -$60 balance that the $60 "removed" from my account had been transferred to yours.

3. I learned from you 2 days ago that you did not receive the refund from PayPal.

4. I then contacted PayPal, I learned that PayPal was waiting for funds to be input into my personal PayPal account before depositing those funds into your account.

5. I placed the $60 into my account 2 days ago and Paypal will be transferring it to your account when the funds clear (probably today).

Note that I have ALWAYS replied to your e-mails within 24 hours (and your PM's and your posts on Prime). This could have easily been done over e-mail.

Note also I am not going to send you $60 directly today because you would be getting a double refund then (the PayPal refund should happen today/tomorrow).

Back