Autotrader 2002 NSX at 44k...Good deal?

Please don't buy that car. No matter how much the "good price" trying to tell you. I have gone down that path before and would never go down again.
spare yourself and get an NSX that's intact and you will be happy for years to come. If you already know the NSX is messed up you will not learn to love it 100% (After all, it's a wrecked)

ahh i see..not worth it huh?

you are correct. i will just need to have patience and wait till i find the right one (and price..haha)...

The metal in the two spots that are circled looks bad.

NSX-1.jpg

The metal in the two spots that are circled looks bad.

NSX-1.jpg

def. looks like a pretty bad front end collision...shock towers look like tin foil wrap haha

def. looks like a pretty bad front end collision...shock towers look like tin foil wrap haha

Not quite, the tinfoil looking stuff is actualy the back of the headlight housing.On the nsx the front shocks are actualy under that plastic shrouding closer to the windshield:wink: BTW we should point nastinupe to this great deal in his price range lol.

Not quite, the tinfoil looking stuff is actualy the back of the headlight housing.On the nsx the front shocks are actualy under that plastic shrouding closer to the windshield:wink: BTW we should point nastinupe to this great deal in his price range lol.

OH WHOOPS! haha! i never looked under the "hood" of a nsx before. damn i need to look closer, then again my sidekick screen is like...small lol.

good point...

i wonder how much it's gonna cost to fix that "tinfoil" haha

they cut ALOT of corners on fixing that thing, a soso paint job on the front bumper becaus its easy to tell it doesnt match, and the stuff you can see in that picture and the pictures with the airbags you can see all they wanted to do was to have a nsx and i bet you $ that the airbags are non functional becaus first they didnt spend the money on buying the corret airbags nor putting them in flush, and i doubt they would have replaced the airbag brain and reset the system if they didnt fix all that simple stuff, sure itll look good flying down the highway but... its just not the same.

i have also been down the "god a really good deal on a car that was wrecked" road and i wouldnt do it again either.

think of it this way, you have a nice classy girlfreind(aka clean virgin nsx) and you are the happiest guy in the world.

or you have a hoe of a girlfreind thats been with all your freinds, cheats on you and dresses like a dirty skank every where you go, its just not the same thing, sure its a nsx(i mean gf:tongue: ) but it will loose its finess fast and you just wont car anymore, youll stop cleaning it, stop maintaining it, and wont enjoy it as much as you would a clean title never wrecked car

they cut ALOT of corners on fixing that thing, a soso paint job on the front bumper becaus its easy to tell it doesnt match, and the stuff you can see in that picture and the pictures with the airbags you can see all they wanted to do was to have a nsx and i bet you $ that the airbags are non functional becaus first they didnt spend the money on buying the corret airbags nor putting them in flush, and i doubt they would have replaced the airbag brain and reset the system if they didnt fix all that simple stuff, sure itll look good flying down the highway but... its just not the same.

i have also been down the "god a really good deal on a car that was wrecked" road and i wouldnt do it again either.

think of it this way, you have a nice classy girlfreind(aka clean virgin nsx) and you are the happiest guy in the world.

or you have a hoe of a girlfreind thats been with all your freinds, cheats on you and dresses like a dirty skank every where you go, its just not the same thing, sure its a nsx(i mean gf:tongue: ) but it will loose its finess fast and you just wont car anymore, youll stop cleaning it, stop maintaining it, and wont enjoy it as much as you would a clean title never wrecked car

haha good parallel between a skank and a classy girl. you are right...i wonder how low he will go. we will just hafta wait and see. still i dun think i'd wanna spend the time to redo all that crap in the front bay.

ha ha ha, very funny. The first thing that I saw on this link was "salvage title" and I kept going.

i wouldn't mind if he lowered it even more. i'm sure someone would buy it here for 35+ here if i fixed it later on down the road. i guess i'm just hard up for a nsx. UGH lol

i wouldn't mind if he lowered it even more. i'm sure someone would buy it here for 35+ here if i fixed it later on down the road. i guess i'm just hard up for a nsx. UGH lol

make him an offer. I did and he accepted allot lower....

Just accept that it will take you forever to get rid of. When you buy salavage you suppose to be prepared to keep until the wheels fall off...

Most Banks wont finance.....Your state may redo vin after inspection...But you cant change car fax....unless you know how to change.................secret

make him an offer. I did and he accepted allot lower....

Just accept that it will take you forever to get rid of. When you buy salavage you suppose to be prepared to keep until the wheels fall off...

Most Banks wont finance.....Your state may redo vin after inspection...But you cant change car fax....unless you know how to change.................secret

knowing me, i'll keep the car forever...haha. if i were to sell it, i don't see it being that bad if there's another person that would be interested to just drive a nice nsx.

there are some families that buy stuff without carfaxing, etc..i've seen it happen, rich families who buy their kids whatever they want cash.

how much did he accept? i'll lowball him 20k and use the car for parts lol

This made me run out to the garage and peek under the OEM cover.
Things are a changing here..........
Everyone seems to be looking for "deals"
Tuner crowd showing up in numbers.
Non owners calling values.
The future will be interesting in regards to these cars.
Cant wait to see how it all turns out. :smile:

wow, the price went from 44k all the way down to 17k. would be good just to buy as a "beater" car..and part out the front end and engine if you really want to "sell it". seats, misc parts for those na1s out there that need spare parts.

wow..haha..maybe i should bid =P

wow, the price went from 44k all the way down to 17k. would be good just to buy as a "beater" car..and part out the front end and engine if you really want to "sell it". seats, misc parts for those na1s out there that need spare parts.

wow..haha..maybe i should bid =P

Wow that's some intense damage there - wonder who did all the repairs since the car "looks" pretty good...haha

alex, for 17k it's a steal but since he's asking, might as well go for $15k! :)

rick

the car is now off ebay...

interesting...

maybe we can get someone to go and take a look!

Back