Austin NSXs - where are you?

The weather has been great. I'm driving mine 2-3 days per week from Spicewood to the Arboretum area. My NSX costs less per mile to drive than my Ridgeline.

I see Gallardos, Astons, a GT-R, Lotus, F430 and F360, etc. but I can't remember the last time I saw an NSX on the road in Austin.

Am I just missing you guys on the road or are you driving your Prius every day? :biggrin:

I drive mine 2-3 times per week, as well.

I'm not sure why all the NSXs are hiding from you. :) Today, I saw an NSX on the driving in front of Austin City Hall (early red coupe). I see a Sebring Silver with stock phat-fives downtown almost every week, but not sure who the owner is.

I'm not sure why all the NSXs are hiding from you. :) Today, I saw an NSX on the driving in front of Austin City Hall (early red coupe). I see a Sebring Silver with stock phat-fives downtown almost every week, but not sure who the owner is.

I've seen that silver one several times as well.

I think you may be talking about Decibel's car. Daily driver for him.

Yeah, I used to work on 360/Bee Caves so would always see the nice cars driving along 360. However, I did see a Audi R8 and a F430 driving in the neiborhood in the past 2 weeks.

Yeah, saw the R8 in the shopping center by the urgent care. And the F430 at the avery ranch/parmer light headed east bound on AR.

But yeah, besides that its soccer mom's, bimmers and corvettes.

Bee Caves Rd. between 71 and 360 has been rich in fine cars. Saw my one and only live Enzo several months ago. Regularly see Gallardos - A blue spyder, and white and yellow coupes. I think I saw a 599 parked early this week. Followed a DB9 in the morning a few weeks ago. Of course a billion BMWs, Porsches, and Vettes.

I've seen a few around. Mostly red ones. Met Ojas, met Dante with a silver one. but not really anyone else. I drive mine north to south and everywhere else in town everyday. Put 20k on it this year alone.

Back