Attn. Orlando/Cocoa NSX'ers

I'm going to be in the Orlando/Cocoa Beach area from Oct. 3rd to the 8th and was wondering if any meets or car shows of any kind will be going on while I'm there. The wife is attending a conference there and I'm tagging along, so I need something interesting to occupy me. Thanks, in advance. Gary.:biggrin:

Your a few days early for NSXPO 2006. Hang around for the next week and I gaurantee you that you'll find something interesting to occupy your time. :biggrin:

There is a S2000 and NSX dinner and meet, planned on Sept. 28th -- only one week too soon, huh?

With that event, and NSXPO 2 weeks later, I doubt much will be going on. Although, October 5th, there is a S2000 meet in Orlando, that NSX's often attend. It is a dinner and meet combination. Nice people!

Your wifes meeting is messing you up. Also Oct 1st is Festivals of Speed here in Orlando. Not to mention the other stuff the other guys mentioned.

Oster

Where is the S2000 meet going to take place? We are staying in the Renaissance Hotel not far from the airport. Directions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Gary.

Gary,

Hopefully I'll find out tonight, and let you know by Tomorrow. Woudl love to have you join us. :biggrin:

Oster

Gary,

Hi, its Oster from First Class Automotive. The S2000 meet this Thursday is going to be at a Place named "Jax" its like a sports bar. Its on Edgewater near the corner of Par St.
Give me a call 407-228-2849 wk 407-721-1371 cell they usually get together around 7p. Hope to meet you. Sorry for my tardiness in getting back to you.

Oster

Back