ATT. DFW NSXers. ***PARTS II*** ;-)

Hey guys,
I've decided to have the meet on 6-3-06 at my shop for the install/bbq, I will be at my shop at 8AM with asian beefs and charcoal....all you have to do is bring your NSX/parts and your favorite drinks.
I would like to invites all the NSXers in DFW's area come by and hang out with us. Looking forward to see ya' all.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68322

Auto Trenz
2100 S. Great Southwest Suite#401
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
MIKE @(469)556-2004

Hey Mike, you know I will be there...what can I bring besides drinks? Brent

Guys,
Just bring your NSX :wink:
Brent,
Bring the bumper so we can fit it on for ya.
Devin,
We will try to fix your side skirts for ya but make sure you buy all the parts that needed.
Allen,
Have fun in Asia man, I know you aint working 24/7. Gimme a holler when ya get back in the country.

Goldie Loc said:
I'm bringing an empty stomache so:biggrin: u better have alot of food for me.

Better be bringing some freshly recovered seats is more like it. :smile:

BlKeViL said:
Your going to do the switching on the same day ?

Ol Goldie Loc is supposed to take all his stuff out where they can get my car done in one day.

I'll bring my muffler if I am able to get the adapter pipes before then.

all right!!! Asian BEEF!!!! i wish i was in your area!!! you guys have fun!

Hello, I'm a newbie sorry to break in but I'm from the DFW area is wondering if any of you guys know of a place in Dallas that does 02 headlight conversions?

When is you next next meet maybe I could join yea?

Thanks for your time,
Darren

98 Yellow NSX

PM'ed Sent.

079361 said:
Hello, I'm a newbie sorry to break in but I'm from the DFW area is wondering if any of you guys know of a place in Dallas that does 02 headlight conversions?

When is you next next meet maybe I could join yea?

Thanks for your time,
Darren

98 Yellow NSX

Hey if anybody coming tomorrow happens to have that bolt thing or what ever it is that you use to attach the spare tire to the bracket and wants to sell it, please bring it.

GL, you need to just worry about bringing me some seats :tongue:

Mikes, thanks for hosting things. Probably the most DFW NSXers in the same spot in a while! Shoot me those pictures of my jacked up exhaust when you get a chance so I can post them in the vendor section and see what ztek will do - [email protected].

Derek, thanks again for the part! No more tie wraps!

Thanks to Mike for hosting our NSX group and supplying the "Asian beef and chicken" I don't want to know what it was, but damn it tasted great!! It was the first time I ever licked car grease and beef grease off my fingers at the same time!!! I hope by the next NSX gathering, my car will be out front with the others!!!! Brent:cool: :cool:

Mike thanks for letting us hangout, work on our cars in your shop, and eat some great BarB-Q!

Derek

Back