At Long Last ... New Owner of a 92' Berlina/Black

have fun and drive the hell outta it since its really almost brand new. the previous owners didn't get to enjoy the car like I HOPE you do. rack up 100K miles and say you have really owned and NSX

600 miles in slightly less than three weeks ... enjoyed every single one of them!

Congrats and Welcome! Looks like you picked up a sweet NSX! Enjoy!

Congrats and Welcome! Looks like you picked up a sweet NSX! Enjoy!

Thanks! First month of ownership has been a blast!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats and you picked the best color. :D That is a gorgeous NSX you have there.

Thanks! I love a good clean black car. But truth be told I have a slight preference for the Berlina/Ivory combo so in that regards, you too have a gorgeous NSX!

unnamed.jpgDSCN1267.jpgDSCN1266.jpg
All cleaned up and ready to go!! I have some BC Racing Coilovers and spacers in the mail so the ride height and stance should be improved shortly!

Seller didn't mention who, but he did say that he had a few interested parties. I had to jump on this one given how close it was to me and given that I knew seller through other avenues. Good luck in your search (assuming it is still ongoing)!

Congrats man! I was next in line to buy this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! I appreciate the suggestion, I will definitely have to get some Mother's as the lip is in need of some TLC for sure.

jealous of how clean your front bumper is... Congrats my BB brother! Get some Mother's "back to black" it will restore that front lip.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Its been blast the past few weeks.

She looks beautiful gmeads

Last edited:
Back