Arnold Classic Weekend with pics

I was invited to go to that with some friends. I never knew how many good looking woman would be there..... I would have gone otherwise.

Woman who have an athletic build are very hot. I love to see abs on chicks and defination in their arms. However, there's a point where the appeal goes away. When toned turns into bulging muscles !!!

There is a girl at my gym who could easily compete with some of those ladies. She's the most toned chick I've ever seen. I've talked to her a few times and she said she just enjoyes staying in shape..... she's not into competing. That's what I call hot....a woman who has it but doesn't need to flaunt it!!!

If only I was single..... :frown: :frown:

Did she shed her water weight before the event? Does she even drink water?

attachment.php

GREAT PICS.
The women physically can be a bit much for MY taste although I admire their drive!!
At the these shows the bodies I look for are the "fitness girls" catagory.
GUYS IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER !!! TRUST ME !!

RONNIE COLEMAN IS THE MAN!!!
His commitment ,drive ,persistence as well as and "most" impressive is his very real down to earth positive attitude.
I have a few videos of him training and they are great!!

I personally don't want that much mass BUT when it comes to attitude being positive as well as self discipline Ronnie is an icon.

MY355f1gts

Very cool, thanks for sharing! Your wife is in great shape! It's cool to see pictures of her with Monica Brant and Mr. O. Did Big Ron actually compete in the Arnold Classic or was he just a spectator? Last I remember, he stopped competing in it a while ago and Jay Cutler recently bowed out to focus on the Olympia.

Very nice Mr. Zaremba. I think your wife has to have the best abs in the FBB. On to Ronnie Coleman, does he still have that big gut? The girl in the green shirt looks like she had injected synthol to her shoulders. Looks freaky to me.

A couple of those women are scary and very un lady like...but I must say Zman...you're wife looks Awesome!! Congrats and thanks for the pics.

Bringing out the old posts!! A little update-my wife became an IFBB Figure Pro last August (2005). She loves the sport and continues to compete. She has her own website now so check it out www.karenzaremba.net. I will post some new pic taken this month after a contest.

Johnny,
She does the whole sodium depletion, carb depleting/loading and water restriction thing prior to a show-thus becoming "vacuum-packed."

Attachments

• IMG_5154sm.jpg
    IMG_5154sm.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5219sm.jpg
    IMG_5219sm.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5302sm.jpg
    IMG_5302sm.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 140
Zman- I like to workout myself, but have a hard time enjoying life when I take my diet half as serious as she must. Is she able to stay consistently happy with her life considering the diet she has to maintain?

Back