ARC Titanium Competition Exhaust installed

First off, thanks to Don at HillTop motors for throwing on the exhaust. Second, thanks to Mark at Pride (high-end car parts brand currently in stealth mode) for hook'n up the exhaust adapters. Zero fitment problems.

Had the exhaust sitting in the garage for a few months. With the baby born two weeks ago I decided to slap it on =)

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 324
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 275
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 290
It is around 12lbs or so, so I'm saving probably ~30lbs? Hope it doesn't make it even more tail-happy =)

What I love about it, and another reason why I got it, is because at idle and start-up, it is not obnoxiously loud. But when you get on it, you hear/feel it. I also didn't get high flow cats for the same loudness reason. My opinion will probably change in a year or two when I get the itch again, but i think it's set for now!

And yes, the ball joint allows for a perfect seal, which you can't see in the picture.

I don't think a set of Prospeed HF cats would ruin the sound. I barely noticed any difference when I made the swap. May a tad more sound but very tolerable. BTW prospeed cats weigh about one half of stock.

I don't think a set of Prospeed HF cats would ruin the sound. I barely noticed any difference when I made the swap. May a tad more sound but very tolerable. BTW prospeed cats weigh about one half of stock.

Mine went from very tolerable to obnoxious with my GT-One titanium. Same thing happened before when I had high flow cats and my taitec lightweight exhaust.

However, the prospeed cats and a ark DTX was just fine.

I think the type of exhaust has a lot to do with it. Of course, I'm running and comptech SC which may make things a tad louder.

The prospeed cats are awesome, but be ready for a definite change in sound.

I had to go back to stock cats with my GT-one... and when I had the taitec I sold the exhaust and kept the prospeed cats(before selling the car).

BTW David, I ever tell you your exhaust tips are awesome?

I had just the opposite experience. I had stock cats with the gtone 5.1 exhaust. I wanted a little more bark from the exhaust so I purchased the high flow cats. Really didn't notice much of a change at all. Had them on for a week, wasn't satisfied so I order a set of TP's..... now that made a difference.

Mine went from very tolerable to obnoxious with my GT-One titanium. Same thing happened before when I had high flow cats and my taitec lightweight exhaust.

However, the prospeed cats and a ark DTX was just fine.

I think the type of exhaust has a lot to do with it. Of course, I'm running and comptech SC which may make things a tad louder.

The prospeed cats are awesome, but be ready for a definite change in sound.

I had to go back to stock cats with my GT-one... and when I had the taitec I sold the exhaust and kept the prospeed cats(before selling the car).

BTW David, I ever tell you your exhaust tips are awesome?
I still drool when I look at them.:redface: Thanks

Back