• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 2012 Automobile Magazine Front Cover = NSX W/Sneak Peak Review

Got my MT today. First time I'm seen the base price in print at $130K

Got my MT today. First time I'm seen the base price in print at $130K

Notice the "*" to their data. They are just making up #'s as far as we know. We don't even have a frame for that motor yet, let alone do we know that that frame will be made of, Alum, CF or even what Honda calls "Special metal". The material will be part of the pricing.

And the "keeping up with the Italia" is PURE speculation. That's not the target, or objective of this car.

Great pictures, nice article but still no interior view.:confused:

Here's your interior shot..

Acura-NSX-Concept-interior-view-1024x640.jpg

Not sure where Honda is going with this. I'm guessing you grab the wheel and lay flat like you're flying like Superman.. Probably better for the overall balance of the car.. :tongue:

Here's a more traditional layout from Tony Stark's car in the Avengers.. The door panels look quite familiar, but I can't quite put my foot on it...:confused:
Avengers-movie-Tony-Stark-car-Acura-11-600x450.jpg

Last edited:
And now, just because no one else has said it ....

This is the time to start collecting magazines with the new NSX on the cover, if you're into that sort of thing.
And so AFAIK the following issues essential to the collector are:

Automobile, Apr 2012. New NSX in silver on cover.
Motor Trend, Apr 2012. Left side of NSX mockup, in red, on cover.

There are probably others.

Here's your interior shot..

Acura-NSX-Concept-interior-view-1024x640.jpg

Not sure where Honda is going with this. I'm guessing you grab the wheel and lay flat like you're flying like Superman.. Probably better for the overall balance of the car.. :tongue:

Great...so for ALL this hype, all they have is a "clay & paper-mache'" mock up? If their site got blasted with 17,000,000 hits after the superbowl ad run, they CANNOT flake out this time around...they will have sooooooo much egg on their face if they don't deliver the goods this round.

Here's a more traditional layout from Tony Stark's car in the Avengers.. The door panels look quite familiar, but I can't quite put my foot on it...:confused:
Avengers-movie-Tony-Stark-car-Acura-11-600x450.jpg

Thank you! This is the first good photo (that I've come across) that clearly proves that the Tony Stark car was nothing more than a mock up based on the original NSX (and ONLY one that actually exists to date).

Back