• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone up for a cookout at my place?

1. Rob and Penny (nsxlover)
2. Chris and Liz (ibdursty)
3. Nate and Sharon (nbovelle)
4. Josh, most likely by himself (Nihilation)
5. James and Kosoma (spdr8cr)
6. Sue (wife), Allie (10 months) and Michael (GOTTSPD) (tenative)
7. Jim (Splitz, 27) & Michelle (What I call her is not appropriate for this board :smile: 23)...You'll be alright Josh

Rob,

Do you need us to bring anything? (exept Ice, ice + NSX = bad times)

Nihilation said:
Splitz and anyone else from NoVA want to cruise up in a pack?

Yeah that's fine. I rather be lost in a pack than by myself :smile:

Nihilation said:
I've pm'd Rob, and will try to make this. Bent a rim/cut a tire Wednesday night. New tire is getting put on today and should hold air(don't think the bead area on the rim is affected). I'm assuming that I'd be the southern-most owner attending. I could meet Splitz in Stafford and roll from there.

Btw, I'm jurassic... 39. :biggrin:

FF2Skip,

Ah, just put your spare on there and you'll be good to go :smile:

Yeah, we can meet up in Stafford.

Here are directions frim 95. If anyone needs further directions, PM me. My phone number is 443-271-8595cell or 410-876-7155 if anyone gets lost.

<TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: small" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>4.</TD><TD>Take ramp onto I-95 NORTH toward BALTIMORE </TD></TR><TR><TD>5.</TD><TD>Take
mp22_l.gif
exit #49B onto I-695 NORTH toward I-70/TOWSON - go 10.0 mi</TD></TR><TR><TD>6.</TD><TD>Take exit #19 onto I-795 NORTH toward REISTERSTOWN/OWINGS MILLS - go 9.1 mi</TD></TR><TR><TD>7.</TD><TD>Take exit #9B/MD-140 WEST onto WESTMINSTER PIKE[MD-140] toward WESTMINSTER - go 2.5 mi</TD></TR><TR><TD>8.</TD><TD>Continue to follow MD-140 WEST - go 5.4 mi</TD></TR><TR><TD>9.</TD><TD>Turn
mp22_l.gif
on REESE RD - go 0.2 mi</TD></TR><TR><TD>10.</TD><TD>Turn
mp22_r.gif
on OLD WESTMINSTER PIKE - go 1.8 mi</TD></TR><TR><TD>11.</TD><TD>Turn
mp22_l.gif
on WOODSIDE DR - go 0.1 mi</TD></TR><TR><TD>12.</TD><TD>Turn
mp22_l.gif
on REDWOOD DR - go 0.3 mi</TD></TR><TR><TD>13.</TD><TD>Arrive at 721 REDWOOD DR, WESTMINSTER, on the
mp22_l.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jesus!

Looking at those directions, I would have to pack a lunch just to get there. Why am I living behind God's back??!!!

Oh well, I hope to catch up with the local NSX contingent, as I'm currently searching for a beloved NSX.

Have a good time & spill out a little for those who can't attend. :smile:

Last edited:
Im 41.
Look 30.
Feel 90! (Just started working out again after a 8 month layoff :mad: )

Rob, besides the SIL what else would you like me to bring?

Nate in DC!

Rob, I could go for some charcoal swine. is this at your NEW house? you know I wont make it but it sounds like hella fun. enjoy
dave

Nihilation said:
Not sure where you're at, but Splitz and I are meeting in Stafford. Perhaps Knukle Head and you can join us at some point.

1. Rob and Penny (nsxlover)
2. Chris and Liz (ibdursty)
3. Nate and Sharon (nbovelle)
4. Josh, most likely by himself (Nihilation)
5. James and Kosoma (spdr8cr)
6. Sue (wife), Allie (10 months) and Michael (GOTTSPD) (tenative)
7. Jim (Splitz, 27) & Michelle (What I call her is not appropriate for this board 23)...You'll be alright Josh

8. Andy by himself (2fast2c), most likely able to Join sometime in the afternoon. Do you need anything? :biggrin:

I am going to the store Saturday to pick everything. Don't need anything except a lot of NSX's.

Rob

I'm in Manassas but will most likely be meeting up with you all somewhere along the mixing bowl area. Might drag the 'ol ex along with me.

Had great time meeting everyone today! Got home a little while ago. I hope to have pics up tomorrow around noon.

Thanks again, Rob and Penny!

Hey rob, Penny and rest of the gangs

Thanks for the hospitality. It was my first get together with prime member and it was fun. I'll post group pics soon.

Take care you all:biggrin:

Rob,

I had a great time!
Sharon is in the doghouse for not coming with me!
She should have put that real estate stuff off until later. :mad:
Anyway I had a ball!
And the drive home was fun.

Talk to you soon,

Nate in DC

I'll make the next one! Didn't want to make a trip with bald tires.:wink: I was thinking of getting the GM here at Pohanka to do an event for us late summer or early fall... Anyone interested???

John McCain Racing said:
I was thinking of getting the GM here at Pohanka to do an event for us late summer or early fall... Anyone interested???

...I assume you're talking about Scott Crabtree...he should do a public service of dieing in a fire.

Nihilation said:
...I assume you're talking about Scott Crabtree...he should do a public service of dieing in a fire.

Nope. Don't assume. Lenny Gonzales is the General Manager of Pohanka and has done several meets for the NSX guys and gals in the area. :biggrin:

Back