Anyone up for a Bear Mountain run this Sat Morning?

It has been too long since we did this. Should go out early as there is lots of traffic potential later; say we meet at Mighty Joe Youngs at 8:00 AM...

All those interested say I...

Tytus

Last edited:
i was just thinking that today, im going up with a couple of s2000 guys, ill be bringing my other toy =)

Bear Mountain run eh? I will be on Lake George on Saturday (yay!), but this intrigues me! What is the route one usually takes?!?

I gotta work but we should try and do the wed bear mountain car show on the great lawn
There were about 900 cars there last night with mine being the lone NSX this week. Would love to see you guys there up on the "hill" with the exotics. This year all the exotics are parking up on the hill above the lawn. Makes for a nice photo. PM me if you decide to go as we can discuss logistics.
Would love to make Saturday run Tytus, but taking delivery on an Audi Avant in the am. I hope Clay likes it? :biggrin: Have fun and be careful.

Bear Mountain run eh? I will be on Lake George on Saturday (yay!), but this intrigues me! What is the route one usually takes?!?

There really is no set route, we meet, cruise up to the park, zip around the twisties up there and then some do lunch on the way back along the Hudson. Not a formal event at all.

I am going to go regardless if anyone joins as I haven't been there all year and will do some of the roads up in that vacinity as well. I will depart the meeeting spot by 8:15 the latest.

Please confirm so I know who to expect, if anyone.

Tytus

tytus-
ill be up there hopefully around the sametime, ill be in a white integra......havent gotten a replacement nsx yet....ill call simon and see if hes game....

There really is no set route, we meet, cruise up to the park, zip around the twisties up there and then some do lunch on the way back along the Hudson. Not a formal event at all.
Tytus

Ah I see. Wish I could go, have fun people!

I tried to stay away due to having to get up at 6:30 to make the run. But... Tytus is a pro and anyone that does not show up is missing out. :biggrin:

Well, Aaron, his friend Roger (sans Turbo Supra), and I had a great Run on Saturday. Perfect weather, very little traffic, no incidents. I haven't had my car out since the River Run so it felt great!

Roger got some Video of the Storm King Mountain portion of our run, I still haven't seen it so maybe Aaron can get him to post it. He was riding shotgun in my car when we ran through that stretch so it may be a great inspiration to others in the future who haven't made that run.

Thanks for the company guys and hope to see you again before the season is over.

Tytus

Back