Anyone near Cerritos Lexus?

Ive been searching for 996 Turbo and stumbled upon a yellow one with 9k, I'll probably just pay for a PPI regardless but wouldn't mind a Prime brother to lay eyes on it too :wink: I'll keep you posted.

Happy Thanksgiving!

im not far... i just helped my friend get one and drove it extensively, so i know what to look out for. i just hate to deal with sleezy salesmen, especially if i were to test drive it. you want to take it over 75mph to see if the wing mechanism is busted, as that is a $2000 repair. although, a PPI may show that.

im not far... i just helped my friend get one and drove it extensively, so i know what to look out for. i just hate to deal with sleezy salesmen, especially if i were to test drive it. you want to take it over 75mph to see if the wing mechanism is busted, as that is a $2000 repair. although, a PPI may show that.

Just wanted someone to see the overall condition, but I'm impulsive and just put down a deposit. I'm having it PPI'd on Friday. Just what I needed, another sports car I won't drive. :biggrin:

nice, they are great cars. congrats if you get it. my only gripe is the shifter feels like rowing a boat and is difficult to speed shift... we just did the 997 GT3 short shifter and its like a switch now and very easy to speed shift.

If anyone can drop by and check the car for scratches or dents, dinner on me next time I'm in LA! Need help, I'm under the gun. My email is:[email protected]

Back