Anyone looking for a yellow NA2? JH4NA21633T000075

Might be worth checking this one out on Autotrader:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ear=2006&pager.offset=0&max_price=&cardist=51

I bought my silver '03 from this guy and the car was everything he said it was. Gave me a bigger credit than I asked when we found a small flaw that wasn't there on original inspection. I recently, jokingly emailed him to see if he wanted it back, only to find out he already bought another!

He is a car nut and buys and sell higher end vehicles, seemingly at a loss. Claims he has a lot more in this in just the eight months he's owned it. I don;t doubt that. Suggested he get involved on Prime but hasn't taken my advice, doesn't have the time. (NOTE: Found out the reason he can't participate in Prime is that he doesn't have a "paid" email account) He loved the NSX but wanted Bluetooth, navigation, iPod etc. so not surprised at his mods. I'll bet they're top-of-the-line.

Your mileage may vary, but I thought his loss was my gain with my purchase.

Last edited:
It looks good but it is pricey for my budget. I need something cheaper than that.

I would say that's a pretty darn good price for a seemingly very clean car in my favorite color!

Back