Anyone looked at the Niello Acura Yellow 04? JH4NA21604T000004

I think your perspective is somewhat flawed. It seems to me you have already signaled your hand that you want this car but are not willing to pay their asking price.

Your posts keep hammering as to why they should sell the car to you for less, and because they aren't you are finding fault (justifiably or otherwise) with the sales folks. Calling them crazy on public forum doesn't help either. All sales people are fallable; if you are that interested in the car or have a complaint about how you were treated as a customer, your first step is to talk to the sales manager not use the forum.

Given the number of posts you have in here making your case with different arguments, if I were Niello, I would not budge for two reasons: (a) You are more eager than they are - a basic supply/demand negotiation premise; and (b) given the nature of your posts in here you may be bottom shopping and hence might very well be a customer that will keep finding an excuse to bash the dealer for incidentals that might come as a used car. I am guessing of course.

Again, if I were Neillo, I would wait until I found the right buyer who would want to pay my asking price. If all fails, then I can reduce the price. The car has been in the showroom for probably less than a month so inventory costs would not be an issue at this time. And Niello often buys cars with cash not on terms so they don't have financing costs - educated guess at best.

As an FYI, I have referred many buyers to Niello and asked them to talk directly to Vince, the General Manager. many have bought new or used cars (NSXs and other models) within literally 15 minutes of their first call to Vince. Check the forums :cool:

Disclosure: Niello Acura is the major supporter of the Sacramento Chapter of the NSXCA since 2000 or thereabouts :wink:

Exactly, supply is abundance and demand is low right now due to market condition.

Disclosure: Niello Acura is the major supporter of the Sacramento Chapter of the NSXCA since 2000 or thereabouts :wink:

Again, I am not sure what this has to do with ANYTHING??????????

They have to sell only nice cars because they support the cause? Well heck, I guess I will wire them the money then and have the car shipped site unseen.

The only reason I keep posting on this thread is because I am answering responses, like yours.

I wrote this car off days ago. Its overpriced in ANY condition.

Im flying out to look at cars this weekend. If I find something great, if not, the search goes on.

Calling them crazy on public forum doesn't help either.

Please show me where I said that????? Now you are putting words in my mouth.

I am in sales. I know how sales works. Ive been doing it for 15 years on items that cost a bit more than NSXs.

I have nothing against this car. I have nothing against this dealership. I have nothing against these salespeople. It just seems like they are not that interested in selling the car.

A LOT of dealerships would rather let a car sit around for 6-12 months and sell it for what they think its worth rather than take a quick sale at a discounted price. Think of the money they are spending on that car as it sits around.

These cars are NOT appreciating!!

And Niello often buys cars with cash not on terms so they don't have financing costs - educated guess at best.

Whether its financed money (99.9% of all dealerships) or cash it still has value. I assure you that they would rather have that cash in a money fund making 5% than sitting in a depreciating asset.

Economics 101

I will not engage in demagoguery with you, I stand by what I stated. I was trying to guide you a bit but I guess you prefer to argue rather than listen to yourself or your posts. And here is the proof.

Post #7:
For these guys to say that in 18k there are no scratches, etc is crazy.

Post #16:
Why waste my time listening to some windbag sales person go on and on about why I should buy HIS car. 99% of the time they have NO IDEA what they are even talking about!

I will let the readers to figure out how the above two statements match with this in your post #28:
I have nothing against this dealership. I have nothing against these salespeople. It just seems like they are not that interested in selling the car.

Regarding post #27:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrant
Disclosure: Niello Acura is the major supporter of the Sacramento Chapter of the NSXCA since 2000 or thereabouts

Again, I am not sure what this has to do with ANYTHING??????????

Perhaps you are not familiar with the protocols on these forums. When we add a disclosure, that is to let the reader know that should they assume there might be a conflict of interest based on some prior transactions or financial support, we are disclosing it up front. We cherish our relationship with Niello Acura and when we notice unnecessary pot shots thrown in public forum, we try to dig a bit more to see if we can be of help before making judgments.

Regarding post #29 you state:
Whether its financed money (99.9% of all dealerships) or cash it still has value. I assure you that they would rather have that cash in a money fund making 5% than sitting in a depreciating asset.

Economics 101

And I assure you they are in the business to make money selling cars not sitting on a depreciating asset as you claim. I am sure they have been doing this much longer than you have been shopping for an NSX. And by now they must have figured they will make more than the annualized 5% that a money market would offer even if they sit on it for three months. Do the math.

This is my last post on this, and I wish you the best luck in finding your yellow NSX. As an FYI, there were only 17 yellow/black manuals available in the US in 2004. Indeed supply/demand.

Hrant, we will agree to disagree. Thanks for your posts! This will be my last one as well.

Acura dealer here in the Seattle area (9/07) had a Silver/Onyx '04 w/9K...sold in 4 days for $69,995 firm.

Greetings
I needed an automatic since Pet can't drive a manual. I wanted a RED one. I had a chance to buy one, but I thought that he wanted about $3000 to much. I now own my second color choice -- black. Don't wait too long if you find your dream car. It may not be available tomorrow.
Martin

I just got back from Niello after dropping my car off.

I had a chance to inspect the Yellow/Black NSX in the showroom ...

The exterior is absolutely perfect. I could not find a single scratch. Not one. No dings or dents. I was looking at it under the lighting of the showroom, but I looked for paint swirls and could not find any.

There are a few very very small nicks on a couple of the wheels. I had to look very close to see them. Front and back are 17 inch. Tires look nice.

The interior looks very very good. The only imperfections I could find were a scratch on the driver's head rest ( maybe about an inch long and very thin. There is also minor bolster wear on the driver's side seat.

The T-top cover over the engine has a wear spot wear the strap attaches (as does mine).

The engine looks nice and clean (not much help there)

The sticker states that it has four more years of drivetrain warranty (from the original 7 years starting 10/22/04 coincidentally). A 12 month/12,000 mile warranty comes with the car too. Sticker is $69,500

I cannot comment on the economics of the car as far as supply/demand/dealerships/salesmen etc. This car looks very very very close to being brand new. If this were true from a mechanical standpoint, I certainly would not mind owning it or trading up to it from my 1998. If I wanted yellow and had some money sitting around that is.

Hope someone finds this helpful. If you have any further questions, I will be going back to pick up my car in a day or two and will check it out for you.

Selwyn

I just got back from Niello after dropping my car off.

I had a chance to inspect the Yellow/Black NSX in the showroom ...

The exterior is absolutely perfect. I could not find a single scratch. Not one. No dings or dents. I was looking at it under the lighting of the showroom, but I looked for paint swirls and could not find any.

There are a few very very small nicks on a couple of the wheels. I had to look very close to see them. Front and back are 17 inch. Tires look nice.

The interior looks very very good. The only imperfections I could find were a scratch on the driver's head rest ( maybe about an inch long and very thin. There is also minor bolster wear on the driver's side seat.

The T-top cover over the engine has a wear spot wear the strap attaches (as does mine).

The engine looks nice and clean (not much help there)

The sticker states that it has four more years of drivetrain warranty (from the original 7 years starting 10/22/04 coincidentally). A 12 month/12,000 mile warranty comes with the car too. Sticker is $69,500

I cannot comment on the economics of the car as far as supply/demand/dealerships/salesmen etc. This car looks very very very close to being brand new. If this were true from a mechanical standpoint, I certainly would not mind owning it or trading up to it from my 1998. If I wanted yellow and had some money sitting around that is.

Hope someone finds this helpful. If you have any further questions, I will be going back to pick up my car in a day or two and will check it out for you.

Selwyn

Any rock chip on the front bumper or hood?

i happen to know the owner of this car. he leased it through niello and turned it in to them. he traded the car in at niello and he told me the lease option $ were FAR below the asking price niello has. he was given the lease option $ amount for his trade. i know the car was very well taken care of and the owner a top notch business professional in the sacramento area. i could probably get some questions answered for anyone serious about the car

Wow.

I see this vehicle almost everyday. In fact, I have to stare at it. This nsx is 99.99% perfect. It's just my opinion. What do I know...I am only a salesperson.

FYI, We still have this yellow nsx in the showroom.

Wow.

I see this vehicle almost everyday. In fact, I have to stare at it. This nsx is 99.99% perfect. It's just my opinion. What do I know...I am only a salesperson.

FYI, We still have this yellow nsx in the showroom.

Please tell Warren that Sang says hi. I bought the 03 NSX from him last year.

Please tell Warren that Sang says hi. I bought the 03 NSX from him last year.

I will. He's a good buddy of mine. Unfortunately, he is on disability leave right now. He'll be back sometime in January. How was your experience with our company? Are you enjoying your NSX?

Back