Anyone like Paintballing?

I love to paintball. I have tons of friends who are into paintball too. We all go in one large group. My girlfriends brother owns a piece of land which is dark and dense forest. On a sunny day with no clouds it is about 30 degrees cooler in the woods with very little light. We have set up fox holes and tree stands and many other places to hide.
On our last trip over my friend Jessie brings his girlfriend to play. She is this tiny little thing less than 5 feet tall and about 90 pounds soaking wet, very quiet and shy. We split up into teams and she is like the last person to be picked. She is on the opposite team as me. So we head off to opposite ends of the woods and make our plans. We figured we take her out early and then work on the rest of the team one by one as we worked our way to their flag. About half way down to the flag we are ambushed, by her and only her. That little Biotch :D :mad: took out our whole team in about 5 minutes of battle.
Afterwards we are all having a picnic and chatting. This is when she tells us her father owns a gun store and also has a paintball arena. She has been competing in national paintball games since she was a little kid. I judged a book by it's cover and had my ass handed to me for sure, our whole team did. It worked out good in the end as now I get huge discounts on paintball stuff and free refills for my tanks.

steveny said:
On our last trip over my friend Jessie brings his girlfriend to play. She is this tiny little thing less than 5 feet tall and about 90 pounds soaking wet, very quiet and shy. We split up into teams and she is like the last person to be picked. She is on the opposite team as me. So we head off to opposite ends of the woods and make our plans. We figured we take her out early and then work on the rest of the team one by one as we worked our way to their flag. About half way down to the flag we are ambushed, by her and only her. That little Biotch :D :mad: took out our whole team in about 5 minutes of battle.
Afterwards we are all having a picnic and chatting. This is when she tells us her father owns a gun store and also has a paintball arena. She has been competing in national paintball games since she was a little kid. I judged a book by it's cover and had my ass handed to me for sure, our whole team did. It worked out good in the end as now I get huge discounts on paintball stuff and free refills for my tanks.

Truely a wolf in sheeps clothing..

Didnt your buddy tell u that she was good....?

makes u wonder where her teammates were when this was all happening...

Back