Anyone know whos wrecked NSX this is? JH4NA1155MT001750

looks better than this one :wink:

$(KGrHqFHJCME8fP(UEqEBPIN(IZ1J!~~60_12.JPG

it might go cheap??:eek:

minimum 19-28K

if you dropped a 500 ton rock on top of it it would still sell for 19K

LOL

I stopped posting wrecks it just ends up costing me more when I decide i want a car.

so 19-28 isnt cheap. you can buy a brand new car for that.

and parts for the NSX are getting hard to find, I mean shit I have been waiting on parts for my build for 3 weeks now and no sign of delivery date.

Last edited:
Saw it when i was searching one day. The page says 1995 but can't tell what the interior was. Umbrellaauto sold it and i think he's on prime, maybe you could ask him.

ebay

$(KGrHqNHJ!8E8e0WdnwTBPIN(CrFKQ~~60_12.JPG

Saw it when i was searching one day. The page says 1995 but can't tell what the interior was. Umbrellaauto sold it and i think he's on prime, maybe you could ask him.

ebay

$%28KGrHqNHJ%218E8e0WdnwTBPIN%28CrFKQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

if its 95 then I am good, For a moment I was thinking it could have been a IOP car. Then I was very interested in which one. :)

Where did the rest of the car go??? Did it disenagrate(sp)?

Since they clipped out the B pillar there probably isn't much left :wink:. Most people wouldn't rebuild a nsx that needs this this clip so you can imagine how the doner car must have been.

Mike

it might go cheap??:eek:

minimum 19-28K

if you dropped a 500 ton rock on top of it it would still sell for 19K

LOL

I stopped posting wrecks it just ends up costing me more when I decide i want a car.

so 19-28 isnt cheap. you can buy a brand new car for that.

and parts for the NSX are getting hard to find, I mean shit I have been waiting on parts for my build for 3 weeks now and no sign of delivery date.

I will keep an eye on it to see if I can find out what it goes for... but I wouldn't think it would be more than 10k. I bought my 92 for 17k in good condition... and you can find them all day for 20-30k so if someone buys this for 19-28 they must be high on crack!

Back