• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Anyone know where to buy a Smartenna?

Anyone have a source for a Smartenna for 2005 NSX?
Thanks

I did a lot of research (Boy Racer Dali, SOS, ebay ... etc), I did not find anything, you can send an email to Jeff Bryan or SOS or Mark Johnson Dali Racing

I'd like to actually go back to the power mast antenna...

The hot ticket maybe for someone to reverse engineer an existing one, and offer it for sale as a group buy.

I spoke with Bryan Dublin and I think if enough people are interested,he said he may make another batch to be sold through SOS and Dali.I really hope so .Probably going to be a few months as I think he is really busy

Why don't you just unplug the antenna altogether, pull the radio and plug the am antenna located in the rear glass into the FM antenna input. That way you never have to look at that ugly mast even when the radio is on. Cost: $0. Wait time: none.

You know I almost bought your very car. It was a last minute decision to go with the one I have.

Turbo2go
Thanks for your input.How hard is the radio to get out?Afraid I might damage something,doing this.If you do swap am/fm,do you get good radio reception?

Did you just buy your 05 recently?I bought this car because I had documented all the Comptech mods were done when the car was brand new.I really love the power that the Super Charger makes.Car is in as new condition and it was close to me,so I could drive it home.No shipping!!Had a Porsche 993 Twin Turbo,so I was used to some decent HP.

Cool!!

It's not hard to get the radio out if you're relatively handy. There are instructions on how to pull the unit here some place. From other members reports, it works pretty good unless you are in a rural area.

Back