Anyone know this one in NJ? JH4NA216X5S000096

Re: Anyone know this one in NJ?

That car is listed at Bridgewater Acura. NSXprime member "thekid" is the manager there. he posts all over the forum. they hold a lot of Nsx events and are huge supporters of the community. I trust them and your safer buying from them than most dealers in the country.

VIN is JH4NA216X5S000096.

Autotrader link below...

There's a similar car in Canada selling for more, but I'm not against importing one from the U.S. to here.

I like the idea of getting one under warranty, driving it for a while to see if anything breaks, and then start adding mods.

Thanks, Karl

You may want to make sure that your warranty will be valid in Canada on a US spec car. Honda Canada may not honor that warranty.

You may want to make sure that your warranty will be valid in Canada on a US spec car. Honda Canada may not honor that warranty.

Yes, I will give them a call. Over the last 7 years I've imported a BMW and a Subaru from the U.S. - warranty was ok. But it's certainly a per manufacturer thing.

Thanks, Karl

That car is listed at Bridgewater Acura. NSXprime member "thekid" is the manager there. he posts all over the forum. they hold a lot of Nsx events and are huge supporters of the community. I trust them and your safer buying from them than most dealers in the country.

Good to know! Thanks!

Of all the NSX's I've ever had, Im shocked to still have this car:confused: I own it right and it's so clean. Owned previously by a Prime member, rare color and Acura Certified. Luckily, I dont pay floorplan interest:biggrin:

Found this NSX for sale in northern Illinois. Car Fax shows an accident reported on it 5/1/2008. According to the current owner

The accident that shows on the report was in Chicago. The owner had the car valet parked and while they were waiting for him to come out they backed another vehicle into the front bumper, nothing major, just a scratch. He had the front bumper replaced and needed a police report for the insurance.

Should I beleive the seller? I do not even let the valet touch my S2000. I do not see how so,eone trusts them with a car like this.

Last edited:

Found this NSX for sale in northern Illinois. Car Fax shows an accident reported on it 5/1/2008. According to the current owner

The accident that shows on the report was in Chicago. The owner had the car valet parked and while they were waiting for him to come out they backed another vehicle into the front bumper, nothing major, just a scratch. He had the front bumper replaced and needed a police report for the insurance.

Should I beleive the seller? I do not even let the valet touch my S2000. I do not see how so,eone trusts them with a car like this.
Really depends on whether you feel like the owner is being honest about other things and if so, then he is probably being a straight shooter about the 'accident' also.
Does he by chance have a copy of the repairs done to the car? If not you might want to try and get it from the shop that did the repairs.
However, I was recently in the same type of situation. Was wanting to buy a car from a local dealer that is nationwide that had a car up in New York. It did have an accident on the CARFAX report but that didn't really bother me too much provided it wasn't a massive repair. I made some calls and found where the car was repaired and explained to them what I wanted and why I wanted it. They said since I wasn't the owner or law enforcement, they wouldn't provide me the documentation. I passed on that car and purchased elsewhere.
Good luck.

The car is being sold by by the owner of the dealership, though it is not an Acura or Honda dealership. When I asked about obtaing a copy of the police incident report or repair ticket, this is the reply I got back.

Fortunately we have a body shop here at the dealership, so he had the work done here. I don't have records of the work that was done.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

At this point I do not think they are being all that honest with me.

Is it being sold from a guy named "Mike" who owns a Lincoln/Mercury/Subaru dealership in Chicago?

You are correct sir! I met him briefly while looking at the car. I think you sold it to him possibly am I correct?

Yes and I bought the car from a Prime member too if I remember call correctly.

The car is being sold by by the owner of the dealership, though it is not an Acura or Honda dealership. When I asked about obtaing a copy of the police incident report or repair ticket, this is the reply I got back.

Fortunately we have a body shop here at the dealership, so he had the work done here. I don't have records of the work that was done.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

At this point I do not think they are being all that honest with me.

Stopped in the other night after dealer told me they had parts that were removed after the incident. The car was backed in to by a Hummer, the hood had about and 8" x 2" long scratch to the metal and crease. Owner had a painter come out from Ohio to custom match the paint for the new bumper cover and hood.

Last edited:
Back