anyone know this car/dealer in Portland, OR

looks nice, but the pics are awful.

very classic "hey look the car exists, but the pics are bad so come take a look *cheesysmile* – pictures"

looks nice from what we can see? worth a drive to check it out :D

I bought a car from this guy last year. I saw wthis NSX there when I bought my car. There are two owners of the dealership, Charles and Brad. I dealt with Charles and got a good deal. He is a great guy. I had a glitch four months later and he helped me out in 24 hours time via DHL. He also issued me a couple of temp. plates so I could stay in S.Cali for a while before I had to drive back to NY.

That NSX looked pretty good from what I saw. It was dark and the car was out side but I think there was a small rub on the rear bumper but other than that it looked pretty hot.

Looks like the roof is painted....check for other body work. That car has been for sale for at least a few months. You should be able to deal a little.

I did like Charles also...can't fault the dealership...call Tonkin Acura in Portland, talk to Rory, he did the pre inspection, (I think they will give you the results per the vin) I know the dealer (seller) searches these pages also so I will say no more, other than I bought elsewhere. If you want more info, pm me..

It's also worth noting, if you need another PPI, that Morgan, the service manager at Acura of Portland, has a huge amount of hands-on NSX experience (he was an NSX tech for a long time and owns one too).

Back