anyone know or have comments on this car? Sounds too good to be true.

Don't remember who it was on here but someone just bought a NSX from Suburban Wrench and I believe he/she said it was a very good buying experience. Check the forums a bit, I'm sure you'll find it, it wasn't more than two weeks ago if I remember correctly.

They're only 15 miles from Langhorne, Pennsylvania, where the best NSX tech on the East Coast is located (Bernie at Davis Acura), so it should be easy to get a competent inspection done...

That was me that purchased this silver car and yes it was a very good buying experience. In fact Mike from Suburban just mailed me yesterday to check up on everything. He did mail me a picture of a black/black he just got with low miles. Suburban is an Acura/Honda repair shop. Mike's personal cars are the same. Good Luck.

Lucky B!!!

I missed out on buying my friends silver NSX. Now another.
Hopefully, I will see one when I am ready.

Lots of luck to you.

The car has no CD changer, right?
If it is in snap range and the timing belt and water pump hasn't been replace, I don't think it is a very good price.....:rolleyes:

Don't make assumptions that probably aren't valid.

The transmission on this car is almost certainly not in the snap ring range.

I suspect you have no reason to believe that the timing belt and water pump haven't been replaced, either.

It was to good to be true

I sold this car and I could kick my self. It was one of the nicest NSXs I have seen. I should have kept for my personal collection. I have 4 orders for silver NSXs just like this one since this this car came to my place.
I would recommend Davis Acura to have a NSX checked out. They are good people and they have been NSX business for a long time. I heard that the owner is into racing NSXs.
Good luck in your quest

Mike W

Last edited:
my 91 silver with 55k miles is up for grabs @ $32k.
i havnt been actively advertising it because
i havnt found a 97+ silver to replace it yet.
if youre interested email me and i'll send you
pics and info.

Back