anyone know of a Saleen Forum???

???

I raced a yellow S281 convertible last night, teenager, and I want to know if he's posting about it.

Just for you guys, here's how it went:

I had a passenger, he didn't.

from a 55mph, i got the jump, downshifted to 2nd and walked him to 95-100.

from a 60mph, he got the jump, i only downshifted to 3rd and he walked me. (I think i coulda taken him if i shifted to 2nd but i was afraid for some stupid reason).

and that was the extent of our racing. I would like to see if he posts on a saleen forum and maybe meet up with him sometime...i love saleens.

Here's how his post probably went:

I was out looking for a race when this a$$hole in his NSX decided he wanted to try me. I missed my first shift and he took off, not really a race! Next I took him bad cuz his overpriced Honda is only a V6. Man it was funny to see the look on his face as my Mustang killed him. V-Tech ain't got nuthin on da V8.

Mustang-1 : NSX-0.

:D

LMAO...probably. The kid was hispanic and after the first race, he was lookin like he'd rather get out of his car and kick my ass, but after the 2nd race, we waved and headed towards I75...

Its funny because the first race, i jumped, but he downshifted first. The second race, he downshifted and jumped before I was even caught up and, even being in 3rd, i still only let him creep away.

It was convertible, so I will say it was the slower s281...not sure if it was supercharged or not.

I too like Mustangs!! I was a huge fan back in high school. My first car @ 16 was a 1993 LX 5.0. (paid for by yours truely) :D
Also this morning on the way to work, this Mustang tries racing me. First off, I'm late to work, as usual. Secondly, it's on a major street with med - heavy traffic. And, this is right down the street from a police station on a major street that is know for street racing and accidents and so forth. I can't help but think what a complete idiot this kid is! And this has nothing to do with Mustangs, it was the driver that was an idiot, not the car! Finally when he slows down and I get next to him, I can't help but look over and think was a fool this guy is. He keeps punching it, so I just got behind him and followed him thru traffic as he was driving pretty aggresive. I kept a safe distance and made sure to not cut anyone off too suddenly. What a moron! :rolleyes:
Ok, done venting....
Moral of the story, dont be an idiot!
The End
:D
Z

Back