ANyone know anything about this NSX in Texas?

if a dealer is buying any cars, much less an nsx, with a book they probably wont be around very long:rolleyes: whats book on a 96 gsr w/ 100k? 2500? 95 civic w/ 150k? 500? 03 explorer w/ 90k 7500. can you tell which one rolls through an auction for half?:tongue:

One thing I will say about having rented the vettes ( 2008 C6's ), is that with getting the car with 994 miles on the car, the check engine light was already on after driving it aprox 150 miles over the weeken, and car idling rough... not a good sign, and GM / Chevy / etc want a bailout... I'm thinkin' make better cars... I considered buying a vette because it IS a blast to drive,...insane power for a bone stock car,... doesn't turn very well, as it has a huge turn radius relatively speaking ( my GS300 can turn a tighter circle ), and it isn't the most comfortable ride. It's a nice looking car, and bang for buck today, hard to beat, but reliability is an issue, and depreciation rate, plus nowhere near as rare / exotic, as a NSX.

Re: holy moley...

Dayam. Dayam, again. That's ~2.5k miles/year. High(er) $40k'ish ($47.5k for argument's sake)... someone can drive it for 10yrs & put on 75k more miles, and prob' still get $27.5k for it in 2018 w/ 90k miles (just going by past NSX market-trends/residual values, for entertainment's sake).

That's ~$20k/120-months, or $167/month in ownership (depreciation). Can't even get a Hyundai Accent for that! :eek:
Are your perhaps referring to this:

2003 Yellow/Yellow VIN: JH4NA21663T000099 [NSXPRIME: 34.5k miles / $50k]

or

2003 Yellow/Yellow [Autotrader: [29k miles / $63k]

or

2003 Yellow/Yellow [Autrotrader: 30.5k miles / $59k]

(both are also on www.cars.com & www.ebay.com)

... or are you referring to another '03 Rio Yellow Pearl / Yellow NSX-T 6spd', and if-so: which one & where?

Admittedly, I'm having trouble makin' sense of your post of a low-mileage/clean '03 Rio Yellow Pearl / Yellow NSX-T 6spd' w/ no stories for "way less than" high(er) $40k's ... :confused:

I/we/us/Prime'masses eagerly anticipate & await the reference for the low mileage '03 Rio Yellow Pearl / Yellow NSX-T 6spd' for "way less than" high 40k's! No lie. . .

His is at 53k. I thought he had the one for 63k in which case I was saying that bangbang's car was listed at 50k which is "way less". All I was saying. :confused:

Back